Phillips 66 Complaints

Phillips 66 Reports

Most Recent Phillips 66 Review

Is Phillips 66 a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Gas & Oil Directory ListingPhillips 66 Company Listing

Cheated out of gas; not so much the money but the principle

On 2/10/17, my daughter’s birthday, I stopped by Phillips 66 on Stagecoach to get some gas. While getting gas, I noticed that the gas continued going and before long, gas was spilling over on the ground.

The gas level did not stop automatically like it was supposed to allowing you to know that your tank is filled. So I immediately pulled the gas handled out of my gas tank while the gas was still going or spilling over trying to get the handle to stop. The man beside me informs me that the handle must be broken, but no sign was put on the gas pump notifying anyone of that.

I wasted about 2 or 3 dollars. So I went into the gas station and told the manager who looked at me and told me that I lost 20 cents instead of 2 or 3 dollars. Now the manager recognized that the pump had a problem but would not give me my money back nor apologize.

This is how the rich remain richer and the poor remain in the shape they are in.

I am angry as hell. I told him that I will not be back and this is not the last he has heard from me.

Most Recent Reviews About Phillips 66

Click To Search For Phillips 66 Complaints

More About Phillips 66

Phillips 66 - PO Box 4428 Houston TX 77210 | 800-527-5476 | phillips66.com | Tim Taylor - President

Submit a Complaint or Review For Phillips 66