XHOSE Complaints and Reviews

Phone Number: 800-554-5925
Corp Email: info@nationalexpresstv.com
Company Contact: Edward Kelly - President

Is XHOSE a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Oh My God Its Going To Blow!

We bought a DAP Flex Hose 50 foot the fall of 2014, we did not use it until the Spring of April of 2015. which was only 3 days ago. I had been out watering some of my spring plant everything was going fine the first 5 minutes then I turned around all I could see was like a big blue balloon so I walked over by it to see what was going on.

I was going to turn the water off and I took 2 steps then I heard what I thought was a gunshot but instead it was the hose exploding, then I felt sharp pain in my leg then I looked down and I could see the hose had exploded on my leg. It looked like I had burns from my knee down. There were pieces of blue hose all over the lawn, the pain was so excoriating that I could not walk without feeling pain.

I came into the garage where my husband was working and he looked at me and said what happen to you without me saying a word. I said to him OH MY GOD IT BLEW UP! I still have marks on my leg from this. this is a very dangerous product, they are lucky it was my leg and not my face, but that is no excuse for to look lightly at this incident.

Ok but then again we are talking about the old might dollar and greed over consumer safety.

DAP X Hose Pro Extreme (National Express) – 2 Morgan Ave Norwalk CT 06851 800-554-5925 xhoseextreme.com