International Home Complaints and Reviews

International Home Phone Number: 305-620-6500
Corp Email: info@internationalhomemiami.com

International Home Ratings

International Home Reports

Is International Home a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Furniture Directory ListingInternational Home Miami Corporation Listing

Umbrella Cover Replacement Impossible! Buyer Beware!

I have a Hayneedle – model # ihm 287 10′ Cantilevered Patio Umbrella. The fabric top is tattered and I wanted to get a new one.

Simple huh?

I contacted Hayneedle, who said they did not have any replacement covers. They referred me to International Home Miami, who they apparently buy from, and they said the same thing.

I asked them why they did not have, or could not get replacement umbrella covers. They told me they are not available… Ever.

I asked them what they would tell their customers to do when their covers wear out. They said they should not wear out in a year, and people should just buy a new umbrella. I told them, using their logic, that I guess I should buy a new car when the tires wear out.

Anyway, they then offered to sell me a whole new umbrella for $290.00. I said I already have the umbrella, and it would be a waste of money buying the whole umbrella instead of getting a new fabric cover, for what I guess should be around $50.00.

So beware of buying any of these patio umbrellas, unless you are assured a replacement cover is available! These things are probably made in china, where sales of units is more important than customer service.