Colder’s Appliance Complaints

Company Contact: Tom Balistreri - Purchase Executive

Colder’s Appliance Ratings

Colder’s Appliance Reports

Most Recent Colder’s Appliance Review

Is Colder’s Appliance a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Furniture Directory ListingColder's Furniture Appliances Mattresses Listing

Do Not Buy 5 Year Ext Warranty

If you buy appliances from colder’s and purchase the 5 year warranty. Let me just warn you of my experience.

Our washer and dryer are 3 years old. Both have issues. Rubber gasket leaks on washer. It was replaced 3 times now. Ruined our wood floors. The dryer… Oh the dryer. Let’s put it this way….It is defective.

When you call customer service, they keep transferring you to different people. You have to keep telling each person the issue. They told us they would replace our washer and dryer a few times. Ok that’s great. Then you talk to someone else and they say someone will come out and fix them.

We have had a repair service technician come out 6 times. One company they use, put gasket on wrong. We can’t even use washer and he broke the fly wheel on our dryer!

Called colders. They say again, oh we will give you a new washer and dryer. The next person says, we will send out another repair tech. Which by the way, is coming today.

This has been going on for 3 months now!

Their customer service department is by far, the worst I have ever had to deal with in my life! I have had to take off work 6 times now to wait for a repair technician and have to go to laundry mat to wash clothes since I cannot use my wash machine. I had to report this to bbb.

Beware customers. Please.