Sharis Berries Complaints

Most Recent Sharis Berries Complaints

Is Sharis Berries a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Food Directory ListingFTD Companies Inc Listing

Shameful Mother's Day Roses

I ordered a dozen “Rainbow Roses” and chocolate swirled Strawberries for my mom for Mother’s Day. I heard the advertisement on the radio and then saw that they worked with ProFlowers. I have ordered from ProFlowers in the past and have always gotten good service.

I was charged a Saturday Delivery charge of $9.99, a Rural Delivery charge of $3.99, and an Extra Gift delivery charge of $9.99, on top of the normal $16.99 delivery charge, and Guaranteed May 12th Delivery charge of $4.99.

The delivery charges cost as much as the actual arrangement. Of course that was posted after I gave my PayPal information and completed my order.

What was delivered was sub-par roses that looked worse than what you could get at a grocery store. I actually have gotten nicer roses at a grocery store.

But my mom lives 3 hours away, so I couldn’t just hand deliver them myself.

They had wilted leaves and a note saying they would open up in the next 12 hours. The photo my mom sent looked like some of the roses were about to lose their petals.

This is not what I ordered from the site, not the quality I expected.

15 Most Recent Reviews About Sharis Berries

More About Sharis Berries

Shari's Berries (berries.com) is an online novelty gifts and edible treats delivery service.

They offer chocolate covered berries among a variety of desserts and gift basket options, marketed and designed to be sent for special occasions.

Shari's Berries claims that they hand-dip and craft every gift with care, and that their attention to detail ensures your order arrives in perfect condition. They assert that their hand-packed, temperature-controlled layers keep delivery items cool, and prevent melting.

"We take the fast lane and ship your gift express so it arrives fresh, delicious, and on time" - Shari's Berries

Ftd Currently owns or operates the following brands: Ftd.com, Ftd, Interflora, The Mercury Man Emblem, Proflowers, Proplants, Shari's Berries, Cherry Moon Farms, Personal Creations, Redenvelope, Florist Express, Gifts.com, Sincerely, Postagram, Ink And Sesame Gifts | FTD Companies Inc - 3113 Woodcreek Dr Downers Grove Illinois 60515

Submit a Complaint or Review For Sharis Berries

296 Comments on "Sharis Berries"

I recently ordered a basket of jerky for my dad for father’s day. I wanted it to be delivered on Saturday. So when I called NY dad in OK he told me had received nothing. I called the 800 number and spoke to a Linda, who had a thick far eastern accent on Sunday (fathers day) She told me they could refund my shipping charges and that my order was just delivered by UPS right now at 3:21pm eastern time. I was thinking UPS doesn’t deliver on Sundays, do they? So I said what happens when I call my dad… Read more »
I am glad I decided to check reviews before ordering. I, too, was going to order after hearing a promotion on our local radio station. It sounded like a good deal….6 dipped berries for 19.99, which was 10$ off…and you could double the order for 10$ more. So..a dozen berries for 30$…sounded great. I went to order and I noticed that they kept the shipping charges secret until after you put in your card..so I was a little skeptical because I wasn’t getting a total. When the total finally popped up, I figured out why. They wanted to charge 25$… Read more »

Thank you for the two deliveries toAdrienne & Mary, these are two women in my life for over 54 years, they were more then pleased with the selection, and I thank you for giving me the pleasure of giving a little brightness to their lives. Your co should enjoy the happiness you bring to people. Again THANK YOU, it has been a pleasure doing business with you. Harry Fradin

I called to place an order and the customer service person did not speak English. I called back hoping to get someone that spoke English. This did not happen. I had to spell my name and the recipient of my orders name several times clarifying each letter. After 35 minutes of JUST spelling the names, I asked (again several times)where Sharis Berries was located and was told “California.” I asked to speak to someone that spoke English and I was put on hold. After waiting 5 minutes, the same person came on and asked how I was going to pay… Read more »

Same issue here. I’m tired of American companies sending their customers to another country for customer service and YOU CAN’T UNDERSTAND THEM AND THEY DON’T SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH. I was not able to place my order for an extra 12 strawberries for $5.00 more (according to the radio promotion they had going on) online and that is why I had to call “customer service”. Like you, I will NEVER do business with this company.

Is anyone at home ProFlowers and Sharis Berries? all I could reach was customer service out of the good ol’USA that couldn’t help me and couldn’t transfer me to anyone who could!

another unhappy customer

Just received a gift of melted chocolate with very warm strawberries

My husband ordered Sharis Berries for Valentines Day for me to be delivered on V Day. they were delivered but the berries were not at all chilled and beries and chocolate were broken into hundreds of pieces. For the advertisement of chilled berries and huge berries, we did not get what he ordered. We will never,ever order again and we have told all our friends too. Absolute waste of money!

I agree with you, my sister sent me some and they was not fresh at all the chocolate was all broken up. The strawberries were rotten. A waste of her money, I’m reporting them to the BBB.

Nena Sergent Harville
My daughter organizes the Heart Gala in Knoxville TN. I wanted to send her some berries the morning of the event. The berries started out at $44. After delivery fee+Saturday delivery fee I paid $73! It was fine because it was a special occasion and I wanted her to have them THAT DAY! I tracked them. They were delivered to Knoxville Saturday morning at 7 am. Of corse I thought they would be delivered. Sunday I called her and she said she had not gotten anything! I tracked them again and now the estimated date said Tuesday!! I called customer… Read more »

Worse customer service ever. Berries were sour and green. Horrible experience. First and last time. Warning don’t do business with this company. Stars would be 0…

I was redirected to Sherri’s Berries by my credit card company with some discount. So i browsed the website…then I decided to check the reviews…Thank goodness I did…It looks like I dodged a bullet! Thank you everyone who took the time to write a review…It helped stop me from a bad decision!!!

My birthday was 2 days after Valentine’s Day and my cousin sent me a gift of chocolate covered strawberries. We they arrived they were already a little bit mushy. I feel they were supposed to be Valentine’s Day shipments and these were leftovers that were sent to me. Not fresh at all. I would not recommend these to anyone! I did call customer service and they did offer to send me a new box but I really didn’t want them!

I ordered strawberries for my fiancé for Valentine’s Day. They never arrived but when I tracked the shipment, they said delivered. When I called to complain, the offered to send me a replacement that would arrive two days later. That also did not arrive. They again offered to send another shipment that should of arrived today, two days later. It never did. I asked for my money back and gave up. Alllll shipments said delivered. I’m so over them. Never again.

My husband ordered chocolate covered strawberries for me for Valentines day. After having trouble ordering them and asking to speak to a manager 4 times and never speaking to one he was told the order could not be stopped. We were charged $107.00 for them after we cancelled the order. We ended up getting 1 small box and 1 large box and they were horrible. The berries were mushy and the chocolate broke into pieces when you tried to eat one. Our order #’s were 331368182252-1 &331368182252-2. Very unhappy with this order and unless this is resolved in a matter… Read more »

comment image My husband ordered roses and strawberries. The dead rose bush arrived and an hour later I got the slimy inedible strawberries. Check out the pictures. They don’t even do it justice by the next morning the “roses” were brown.

I would like to express how I am totally dissatisfied with your product. My order arrived a day later than scheduled AND the product was horrendous! My daughter opened her box of dipped strawberries to find them smashed and melted. I paid an additional delivery fee for my order to arrive on 2/13/17 and it did not arrive till 2/14/17. I realize the 14th is very busy as why I asked for the delivery to be on the 13th. At any rate the fact that the product was a total fail is such a disappointment. I don’t believe I would… Read more »

I ordered 6 Valentine berries, and was able to apply the code to double the order., S&H seemed steep, but arrived on time in an insulated box to the Chicagoland area. The temps have been around 30 degrees average lately. They all looked good, but my wife had to throw them out. The berries tasted bad, and were all mushy. I did not try customer service…why get more of the same?
Looking back on it, I see no products are rated on their site. I wonder why?

What if we call some of the outspoken sponsors and tell them what a rip these products are and that by advertising they the sponsor have no credibility.

Strawberries were good the “mixed dozen roses” not as pictured and wilted within 24 hours. Horrible value.

Customer service is HORRIBLE! Ordered two dozen strawberries for valentines day on feb 9. They were delivered to the wrong address. Called on 14th, turns out they got address number wrong….after clarifying SEVERAL times on original order….Said they would make right, partial refund and next day replacement to correct address( again, several repeated attempts to clarify correct info). Called on 2/15 because of no delivery and AGAIN, same exact thing to the exact same wrong address. I have no issues with “outsourcing” , but d**n! At least be able to take the info properly. Side note : No where is… Read more »
On Feb 7 I ordered from Shari’s Berries for my niece for valentines day. I ordered the 10 dipped cherries and half doze fancy strawberries. This offer was supposed to come with 10 additional cherries at no charge. I paid a total of $25 in shipping charges for her to receive them on Feb 14. The delivery finally arrived at 6:45pm. Unfortunately it only had 10 cherries with the strawberries. The strawberries had a funny taste (preservatives maybe) they were completely covered with chocolate so my niece found out the hard way that they never even took the stems off… Read more »

typo correction… chocolate came off of a lot of the berries. I ate one berry.

My husband ordered these for me for Valentines Day. A dozen. There were 6 large berries and 6 very small. The chocolate come off a lot of the berries, and the berry juice had seeped through as well. I hate one berry it tasted fine, the other 11 had to go in the trash! They were overly ripened and almost rotten. Very disappointed with my 1st shipment of these berries. Wont order again. What I received for my Valentines/20th wedding anniversary looked NOTHING like what is pictured.

I spent a lot of money and one didn’t go to right address and the other did not show up on 14th and speaking to Cust service they took forever and always system problems. I asked where the call center was out of several times and she finally hung up on me. Apparently didn’t want me to know so I am guessing it is overseas

I kept hearing about Shari’s Berries on the radio and other places and thought okay i will try them out. 1st they did not honor my product code for double berries “thought what the hell- order them anyway”. So i ordered 6 “Gourmet” berries for Valentines day.
They arrived and were so small, and looked like i could have made them from the local grocery chain. Def not worth the 20$ plus tax. I advise get some from the grocery store and make yourself….or get them from a chocolate store!!!