Marie Callenders Complaints and Reviews

One Conagra Dr
Omaha, Nebraska 68102 USA

Company Contact: Gary Rodkin - CEO

Is Marie Callenders a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

There was a hair in my pot pie

I enjoyed the flavor of the chicken pot pie. The texture of the chicken was strange.

Then I took a bite that was connected to a very long piece of hair. That was very unpleasant.

You might want to make sure everyone has head cover. I am only posting this so you will know that you may have a problem.

I tried to contact someone by phone, but could not reach a department and stayed on the line with a very irritating answering system.

Conagra Marie Callender’s – PO Box 3768 Dept MC Omaha Nebraska 68103

More About Marie Callenders

ConAgra Foods Inc Brands: Banquet, Hunt's, Healthy Choice, Marie Callender's, Orville Redenbacher, Slim Jim (snack food), Reddi-wip, Egg Beaters, Hebrew National, PF Chang's, Bertolli ready meals | conagrafoods.com

Comments

85 Comments on "Marie Callenders"

We recently purchased a box of 8 chicken pot pies at the Denver Costco business center store. My wife became violently ill about a few hours or so after eating the first one out of the box. We have had this product many times before with out any problems but now my wife says she will never be able to eat a Marie Callender product again. I have not seen a recall on this product. Is there one? Should there be? Needless to say, the rest of the box is being returned and We will not be buying your products… Read more »

If you are on a lean cuisine diet or only as hungry as a sparrow then get turkey dinner for 2. So meager not worth cooking for an hour.

Marie just ripped me off ….so mad and disgusted with her dam Dutch Apple pie! The picture on the box shows a pie loaded with apples! Wrong! False advertisement! I just purchased one to try. All sauce, maybe 5or 6 little chunks of apple! Anyone want a “bowl” of apple tasting soup? So yeah, crust, goop and a crumble top! Never again will I spend money on one of her products!

After seeing an ad for Marie Callender’s decided to try the product. Selected the Sweet & Sour Chicken one of my favorites. Sorry but the dinner was horrible. The chicken had a strange texture and no taste. The sauce was ok. the rice texture was clumpy. and the vegetables were a joke. Chopped up baroquely stems and some thin carrot slices. Luckily I bought only one to try it. I love trying these types of meals because it saves me time when there is no time to cook. Sorry but Marie Collenders will not be on my go to menu.

opened a package of orange chicken,only to find only one piece of chicken in the meal.with no means of recourse i ate it. lots of veggies no meat,bummer.usually have good luck with the quality of these products,i guess we cannot expect perfection

I have always enjoyed the Sweet Sour Chicken frozen dinners. But the last one I ate was so spicey! Have you added pepper (or whatever) to the sauce? If so, I would appreciate them done the former way!!

We had a Marie callender creamy mushroom chicken pot pie for dinner it was terribly dry ,did not overl cook9min. .we will not be purchasing this product anymore .

I just tried the Steak and Roasted Potatoes.

They should call it Potaotes . Beans & 3 little pieces of meat. What a joke.

I tried the Beef Pot Roast and was very unhappy with the quality of the meat and the overall taste of the product. The meat was very tough and I really think it must have been from an old goat and not a cow. It was anything but tender and savory.

just tried to eat a Marie Callender’s Grilled Chicken Alfredo Dinner was terrible the meat wa hard and so fatty that it was not eatable. I never thought about it but when you purchase a bag of frozen broccoli florets what happens to the stems and other trimming. Well I found out there are in Marie Callender’s dinners made by Conagra Foods. They have a nice picture of Broccoli Florets on the package but you will not find any in the dinners. Had three more dinners in the freezer they are now in the trash. Sorry meals will never buy… Read more »

I just tried to eat the Grilled Chicken Alfredo, I say tried the meat was not uneatable, the vegetables sten and other parts that would go in the trash. I have used this product off and on fro years it wen to hell after Conagra got the brand. Bought my last Meal that has Conagra Brand

I have enjoyed Marie Callender’s Turkey Pot Pies for years. Not sure if there has been changes in production quality, but the two pot pies we had last night were not up to par. The peas were old and the gravy was very thin. Everything else was fine. We have purchased four more pies and will give them a try. 5014 723510 P2 22: 05 EST P45 sell by FEB 14 19 Please reply. Thanks John

just had a Beef pot roast that was uneatable-meat so hard chewed and chewed and toss out-brought 6 meals as was to be out of town-none good 5014 7163 10c1 15;48 est 1058 upc 021131 50490 8 love the pies so thought these would be ok sorry to say I wont be buying anymore dinners

I just purchased a turkey and stuffing meal for two. Very disappointed. The potatoes were like soup, hardly any turkey and very bland flavor. Don’t think I will be purchasing it again. Bar code 2113130159

I purchased a couple of MariCallender’s Slow Roasted ( TENDER ADVERTISED BEEF ) with mashed potatoes and veggie—- well the beef was a joke soooo tough was the meat that I tried to chew it up only to spit it out after I sucked out the juices. Thats one TV dinner that I will never purchase again
Gary

Pot pies too salty. Cut back on salt. It hurts the flavor.

I like the size of and ingredients in her frozen pot pies except for the amount of salt. The first ingredient tasted is salt. It has good chicken, good veggies and good crust so there is no reason for all the saltiness. Too much salt ruins flavor. A little is good. I would love her pot pies wirh less salt and buy them more often. Also large amounts of salt are not healthful.

Tried turkey meatloaf with roasted potatoes and greens . Had no flavor in meatloaf or greens ,potatoes were hard. .Meatloaf looked like what we used to call mystery meat in school.

I found a bone in the Sweet and Sour Chicken Dinner. How about my money returned for the product and funds to pay my dentist to fix my tooth???

I must learn to CAREFULLY look over product boxes BEFORE I but a product. This was the 3RD time I bought a smashed up plastic tray in a box. As before I was able to salvage meal without bits of plastic and use. Oh well, as stated I must look at containers more carefully. Art Ellor

I’ve bought the 8 count chicken pot pies and they were the worst pies that we have had they were very dry.

I always liked the sweet and sour chicken, but lately there is hardly any sauce. Last evening when I wanted to have one, it was a complete disaster. There was about a teaspoon sauce, lots of rice and just one piece of chicken. I had to fix somethe

The steak and roasted potatoes was a huge disappointment. The green beans were crunchy, the sauce on them was just like cornstarch and water, the meat gravy was about the same, only brown. The meat, however was tender, as were the potatoes. But, there really was my 5 or so spoonfuls and that wasn’t enough for the price.

Marie Callender’s has a history of providing quality products, however we were shocked at the sugar content (28 grams) of your Frozen Dutch Apple Pie. Excluding the sugar topping, the apple filling was unusually sweet to the point of being sickening. This may have been an oversight in content management, but if not, I would encourage you to decrease the amount of sugar in the filling.

I had a Chicken Pot Pie with loads of peas, a few tiny morsels of carrots and some chicken. The sauce had a good flavor altho it was very salty