Marie Callenders Complaints

Marie Callenders Reports

Most Recent Marie Callenders Complaints

Is Marie Callenders a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Food Directory ListingConAgra Foods Inc ListingParent: ConAgra Foods

There was a hair in my pot pie

I enjoyed the flavor of the chicken pot pie. The texture of the chicken was strange.

Then I took a bite that was connected to a very long piece of hair. That was very unpleasant.

You might want to make sure everyone has head cover. I am only posting this so you will know that you may have a problem.

I tried to contact someone by phone, but could not reach a department and stayed on the line with a very irritating answering system.

Conagra Marie Callender’s – PO Box 3768 Dept MC Omaha Nebraska 68103

Most Recent Reviews About Marie Callenders

More About Marie Callenders

ConAgra Foods Inc Brands: Banquet, Hunt's, Healthy Choice, Marie Callender's, Orville Redenbacher, Slim Jim (snack food), Reddi-wip, Egg Beaters, Hebrew National, PF Chang's, Bertolli ready meals | conagrafoods.com

Submit a Complaint or Review For Marie Callenders

68 Comments on "Marie Callenders"

Tried turkey meatloaf with roasted potatoes and greens . Had no flavor in meatloaf or greens ,potatoes were hard. .Meatloaf looked like what we used to call mystery meat in school.

I found a bone in the Sweet and Sour Chicken Dinner. How about my money returned for the product and funds to pay my dentist to fix my tooth???

I must learn to CAREFULLY look over product boxes BEFORE I but a product. This was the 3RD time I bought a smashed up plastic tray in a box. As before I was able to salvage meal without bits of plastic and use. Oh well, as stated I must look at containers more carefully. Art Ellor

I’ve bought the 8 count chicken pot pies and they were the worst pies that we have had they were very dry.

I always liked the sweet and sour chicken, but lately there is hardly any sauce. Last evening when I wanted to have one, it was a complete disaster. There was about a teaspoon sauce, lots of rice and just one piece of chicken. I had to fix somethe

The steak and roasted potatoes was a huge disappointment. The green beans were crunchy, the sauce on them was just like cornstarch and water, the meat gravy was about the same, only brown. The meat, however was tender, as were the potatoes. But, there really was my 5 or so spoonfuls and that wasn’t enough for the price.

Marie Callender’s has a history of providing quality products, however we were shocked at the sugar content (28 grams) of your Frozen Dutch Apple Pie. Excluding the sugar topping, the apple filling was unusually sweet to the point of being sickening. This may have been an oversight in content management, but if not, I would encourage you to decrease the amount of sugar in the filling.

I had a Chicken Pot Pie with loads of peas, a few tiny morsels of carrots and some chicken. The sauce had a good flavor altho it was very salty

I was terribly disappointed in a frozen dinner I recently purchased. It was Fettuccini with Chicken & Broccoli. The sauce was watery, very little broccoli and the chicken was tasteless. I know I have eaten better Marie Callendar frozen dinners. I brought right home from the store and froze it until I cooked it my microwave at suggested directions on the box. I ate this same meal in a Marie Callender restaurant more than once in the 1970’s. I have had other meals in Marie Callender’s Resturants. and they were always good. The pies were delicious.

Sweet and Sour Chicken is my favorite Marie Callender frozen dinner. However, I have received 2 dinners that contained no sauce.

Purchased a lemon meringue pie at local M. Callender restaurant. Filling layer was 1/2 to 3/4 inches; meringue layer at center was 2 inches. People purchase these pies for the filling, not the meringue. How about reversing the measurements?

Quality of your food went down what happened to your feet and broccoli dinners too watery and your sweet and sour chicken dinners they suck too what happened did you change chefs don’t fix something that isn’t broken you’ll start losing business

The quality of your food went down what happened your beef and broccoli dinners nothing but water you’re sweet and sour chicken dinners also suck

last Christmas I bought berry pies and coconut cream and Dutch apple pies for the holidays EVERY COCONUT PIE WAS DRY AND FELL APART EVERY PIECE I CUT AND THE DUTCH APPLE WAY TO MUCH APPLE SAUCE NOT ENOUGH APPLES THIS IS ABOUT THE LAST OF THE PIES I BOUGHT AND AGAIN I HAD TO PRACTLY TAKE THE PIE APART AND ADD MORE APPLES LIKE 4 APPLES THR REST OF THE PIE WAS MOOSH .NEV ER AGAIN WHEN I HAVE TO ADD APPLES TO A PIE BECAUSE IT IS BASICALY LIKE 2 APPLES AND APPLE SAUCE. GLAD IM ON MY… Read more »

Does the meat loaf always smell like s**t? Or, is someone s******g in the meatloaf mix?

Can you tell me what has happened to the quality of your lemon meringue pies?! I purchased one, for this past Easter, & the meringue was flat & the lemon filling was gritty. I contacted your 1-800 numbered & was sent a coupon, for a free pie. Unfortunately, I used it to purchase another lemon meringue pie. Again, the meringue was flat but the lemon filling was better. I have never had this problem, with your coconut cream pies. The number on the box was 544663370014:14 & the best by date was May 26 2018. The pie was purchased @… Read more »

Purchased Steak & Roasted Potatoes Worst meal I Have ever purchased The meat was touch and required a lot of chewing .
WILL NEVER PURCASE Marie Calendars meals again..
Hungary Man dinners are superior

Cooked my husband another Lattice Apple Pie. Found another piece of white plastic in it. What’s going on?

Recently purchased a Lattice Apple Pie. Husband bit down and found a piece of white plastic 2″x1/2″ inside. Have been purchasing these for a long time, first time something like this ever happened. He loves this pie.

I purchased your new corn chowder chicken pot pie and found it very good however the instructions to open the package are not working. It says press down on perforated line but it causes the box to collapse and needs to be cut open.

I bought a Beef Pot Roast for my elderly Dad who likes Marie Callender; unfortunately I was in a hurry and made a huge mistake by not checking the “Nutrition Facts” before I left the store. (I don’t eat Marie Callender food; I eat Healthy Choice meals.) First of all, I discovered the meal was filled with carrots, a few pieces of celery and a few potatoes. So I guess rather than use a variety of healthy vegetables, Marie Callendar just overloads the meal with cheap carrots. I then got the real shock, when I saw the sodium content was… Read more »

the beef in the beef pot pie was very tough, threw most of it out Will not buy again.

Had a bone in the pot pie it was chicken

I recently purchased a Honey Roasted Turkey Breast dinner. I have been buying Marie Callender’s dinners for over two years and have had no problems. However, this time it only contained three(3) small chunks of turkey instead of the usual nicely sliced pieces of turkey breast. . I was surprised to find this when I sat down to eat the dinner. It was very disappointing .
I wanted to inform you of this so it doesn’t occur again. I do like Marie Callendar’s products and hope that the good quality will continue.

Your chicken pot pies are getting worse every time we buy them. They are so darn dry you could choke on them.. really ? You can’t make them a little more moist?? You put a fork in them and you get air out there like an empty shell it’s terrible been buying them for do many yrs and now there aweful ..