Frito Lay Complaints

Most Recent Frito Lay Complaints

Is Frito Lay a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Food Directory ListingPepsi Co Listing

Can't complain directly

I tried to contact Frito-Lay directly by email.

It is either shut down or overloaded.

This is what I wrote, but can’t send them:

“I am surprised to learn that Frito-Lay is partnering with Dan Savage and the “It Gets Better” campaign. Is your company aware of the vitriol and detestable comments Savage has made against people of Christian faith? On numerous occasions, Savage has obscenely ridiculed Christians…to the point of wishing their violent death. By connecting Frito-Lay with Dan Savage, it is condoning his disgusting and detestable actions directed at people of faith and the Bible. I urge Frito-Lay to drop its promotion of anti-Christian bigotry, its support of bully Dan Savage and its Dorito Rainbow campaign.

“Until I hear that you have dropped this promotion I will be boycotting Frito-Lay and all of Pepsico’s businesses.”

Most Recent Reviews About Frito Lay

Submit a Complaint or Review For Frito Lay

15 Comments on "Frito Lay"

Lays Classic family size potato chips dated Jun 20. We’ve eaten your chips for over 20 years and know there is a salt variation, but this bag was ridiculous- way too salty on all chips. Threw away 3/4 of bag. We will buy some more in smaller size, but if still too salty, we’ll stop. Just wanted you to know.

Lays classic family size potato chips dated June 20

Hello
They recently had a GMO label sobI stopped buying them. My son was at the store with his dad and they had Marvel characters on the bag with no GMO label so they purchased and ate the chips.

Have they removed GMO from this product or just the label while promoting Marvels brand?

New discussion: Hello to all, I love Chips ….Plain is my favorite … especially when they are curled ,the first ones I eat and munching late evenings is a bad habit of mine , but lately I have notice a change in the taste . They seem to be,to have a very ,very salty taste to the classic originals. I find them ,as well as my family to salty to eat . My intake of these chips are hard to digest and burns my chest. I was wondering did you change the recipe to the taste … maybe it was… Read more »
Hi, I just wanted to let your quality control department know about an issue Ihad recently with one of your products. I bought my grandson lunch at the Bear Valley Ski Lodge cafeteria last Saturday. He chose a snack size bag of Doritos as part of his lunch. When he started eating his chips he found a piece of what appears to be a wooden dowel approximately 1/4″ by 1.5″. My grandson is 8 years old and aware enough not to have it be a choking hazard. I thought you would like to know so you could look into how… Read more »
twilighthost@comcast.net

Bought a 2Go Fiery Mix 20 Singles bag today. It is dated APR11 but the Cheetos and Funyuns inside the bag are Stale. Code on the bag after the date is 1AG2O378345. The store will not refund the money because they are open and not expired. Would love to get our 6.98 + tax back. Britanie twilighthost@comcast.net

I have a question why you don’t sell the Chester’s fries 1 3/4 oz of in a 30 single box at Sam club the kids love this chip

Today, I bought a ‘Snack of, ‘Frito-Lay Doritos’. The Item was $.79 cents / on sale @ 2 for $1.00. the bag was the same size, ( 1.8 oz., ),I used to buy for $.05 cents to put in my ‘Brown Bag Lunch’. Please keep in mind, that ‘Senior Citizens’, have not had a, S.S.- “Cost of Living Increase”, in 4 years.

Just wanted you to thank you for putting out the Fritos lightly salted corn chips/ (50% less sodium).
I recently had congested heart failure and the dr. put me on a low sodium diet. So, again thanks, because I really love your Fritos and I can have these.
Richard Franklin (aemrff1@hotmail.com)

I have not purchased a Frito-lay product in quite a while. TOO EXPENSIVE, found other chips just as good or better for much cheaper. Until recently, bought some chips at a good sale price. Got it home, and after consuming some, noticed that they are using GENETICALLY MODIFIED ingredients (GMO’s). The only thing I am happy about is that they labeled it. And if they chose to put it on their label, they know its not good for you. Will not eat or drink any PEPSI CO. PRODUCT again unknowingly that is. Sold my stock a few years ago because… Read more »

i have been a fan and eater of Lay potato chips for a long time i have never founnd a bad chip in all ihave eaten i have one now the chips are brown and very thick to chew i bought them on Wed. and it is Sat. at KROGER just letting u know

Heard about the Rainbow chips. I hope the 1 to 2 percent of the target audience support the new product. I used to consume Lays products but it seems that I just wanted something good to eat but that is not enough. Now not only do I have to eat the product but you want me to eat the social engineering that goes with it. I am not much on getting politics and political correctness literally shoved down my throat. I am hoping Cape Cod, Wise and Kettle don’t follow suit as I will be using my money to buy… Read more »
Michael's M Wingfield

Why is I’m paying $1.50 instead of $1.49 for all chips in Los Angeles Why did they go up

I am tired of buying your chips and getting half of them broken in tiny little pieces.

just bought a new bag of the cheesy garlic bread lays, would love to have gotten more than 5 whole chips in this bag, ,the rest are crumbs.. broken chips, ,really makes me mad that I pay 1.49 for 2 7/8 oz bag which is a lot of money anyway,, only to get mainly crumbs,, what a disappointment,