ConAgra Foods Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

ConAgra Foods Ratings and Reports

Reported Losses: $1,033,615.00

Latest ConAgra Foods Complaint

No to Pot Pies

I have purchased Marie Callender’s Chicken Pot Pies for many years.

Lately I have found them to be of very poor quality. The crust is not tender like it used to be, the gravy is like water, and never a good combination of the ingredients.

I am also disturbed by the quality of the chicken. Is it really chicken now days? Has your chef changed?

Is ConAgra Foods a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

More About ConAgra Foods

ConAgra Foods Inc: Hunt's, Healthy Choice, Marie Callender's, Orville Redenbacher, Slim Jim (snack food), Reddi-wip, Egg Beaters, Hebrew National, P. F. Chang's, and Bertolli ready meals, Banquet Frozen foods

ConAgra Foods Subsidiaries

Marie Callenders

ConAgra Foods Inc

User Thoughts About ConAgra Foods

11 Comments on "ConAgra Foods"

I cannot believe that I was looking forward to a Banquet dinner fried chicken. My late husband and I often had these and were most
Pleased with the dinner. This was horrible, no meat, just lots of breaking, will. NEVEr buy again

Bought 2 Banquet Salisbury Steak Meals. The picture on the box is NOT what you get inside. Especially the amount of food. The Apple dessert was all of two full tablespoons but the box showed small dessert bowl full. The steak was about 1/2 of the picture shown. WILL NOT BUY AGAIN.

I got Healtjy Choice Gourmet Steamers Grilled Chicken Marinara at Fortinos in Hamilton Ontario last week. I had it for supper tonight. It was not very tasty. There was very little chicken in it and too much pasta. There was very little sauce. It was dry and I did not enjoy it at all. I will not buy Healthy Choice Steamers again.

My husband and I just “tried” to eat the Chicken Carbonara from Bertolli–Had to throw it out! Maybe if you had mentioned in the main ingredients that it had tons of garlic in it, I would not have bought it. Anyway, ruined our dinner. Will never buy Bertolli again.

I just finished your Healthy Choice Gourmet Steamers…Pineapple Chicken… which I would have loved if it hadn’t been so terribly spicy hot! I looked through the ingredients list and the only thing I find there that would be the culpert is the spice extracts. or is it something in the sauce? I find most of these prepared, heat yourself foods (all brands) to be hot now too. It seems like a ‘trend’ these days, one I wish would stop. Let people put their own hot sauce on it. Now I have to add your brand onto my growing list of… Read more »

I have been buying Healthy Choice dinners for quite awhile. The Classic meat loaf is delish. Always happy with these dinners. Never eat the desserts,but that’s just me. Today the meatloaf had bone or gristle in it. Spit out two bites. Just wanted to write and say I hope everything stays the highest quality as I have been having. This was a little nasty. Thanks so much for listening.Debi Hudgins

I buy Swiss Miss hot chocolate in the box of 60. It says on the box that you get 60 creamy MUGS of cocoa. I think that is very misleading since you only use 6 ounces of water per packet!!! Six ounces of water barely fills an English tea cup!! I have to use 2 packets to get any semblance of a mug of cocoa.

i bought a deli slim jim and i called the companyabout a year ago andthey sent me some coupons.i sent the thing in that chipped my tooth.i thought someone would get back to me about my chipped tooth,but no.any way when i sent the pieces of things,i called about 2 weeks later ,i was told that they are sorry and that the object was a piece of bone and they are sorry.so almost a year later no-one has contact me,i call them to see what they are going to do for me,about my tooth,pain and the almost year of waiting,they… Read more »

For many years i have bought banquet now i get nothing but crust .the cast has gone up,with nothing inside.I’am all most 70.I don’t think this is right.I have taken this up with the store where i bought these only to get another one just like it. What is a person to do?

Well did they pay you?

The managers act all uppity and conceited in Omaha, I cannot imagine what they had to do to become managers! What a piece of work Conagra is. If I criticize any one of them directly I get the biggest baby tantrum.
I’m talking "godamm u" hahahah. They are the biggest bunch of faggots I’ve ever worked with bet they get together at managers meetings and see who can take in the biggest strapon when one plays the "girl" and another plays the ****! har har har