Clear Title and Escrow of Jackson Complaints and Reviews

460 Briarwood Dr #400
Jackson, Mississippi 39206 USA

Phone Number: 601-345-4063
Corp Email: escrow@cleartitleandescrowservices.com

Is Clear Title and Escrow of Jackson a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Lucky enough to have patience, dodged a bullet

A funny “Certificate of Good Standing” email I received from these crooks led me to search online and locate the posting on this site, saving me of being hosed about $4,920 U.S. I thank hugely the former posting on here for saving me that. I was just at the point of taking the plunge.

Anyway, a quick rundown of parties that I had to deal with. I was contacted initially by Service Prop. Mgmt. Group, LLP in Kansas City, MI. I was a little hesitant at the time, but they did seem genuine, especially the contract that was emailed to me. This all seemed too good to be true, but they claimed to have a serious buyer in place.

After not hearing for some time (about 5 days), I contacted them, and then a contract was emailed from a certain fast-talking rep. named Jason West of Clear Title & Escrow Services LLC, in Jackson, MS. There was one stipulation that I had to apply for an RFI with SAT in Mexico, which was going to cost me $4,920 U.S. They said they could only send a Spanish form, which I received by email to sign.

Along with the email, I received this “Certificate of Good Standing” for a Colorado Funding Group, LLC in Denver, Colorado. I sat on all this for several hours and decided to review all the paperwork.

In the meantime, Jason had called, and was prompting on the urgency for getting this handled so that a cheque could be mailed to me. I had read some by that point, and I questioned him about this certificate for a different company name. I don’t remember his response, but I told him I wanted to review some more, and shortly after, I received another email that included a new certificate for Clear Title & Escrow Services LLC.

About that time, I decided to search Colorado Funding Group online and discovered the previous posting. Thanks again for posting that.

I was lucky with the monetary amount, but it all sure cost me a lot of time and worry.