Terminix Complaints and Reviews

Terminix.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: November 8, 2016

Business Name: The Terminix International Company L.P.
860 Ridge Lake Blvd
Memphis, Tennessee 38120 USA

Phone Number: 866-319-6147

Is Terminix a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Terminex No No No

I had a terrible horrible experience dealing with Terminex and as I decide to go further and pursuing my happiness of having a comfortable house because I paid close to $2,000 for my house to be sprayed the company tells me I have 90 days to make sure they were gone well as I researched my problem I realized that the bugs can live for a very long time and when I called to inform Terminex that my problem was not taking care of adequately this is what they sent to me “This letter is in response to customer complaint made on October 25th, 2016 from Quinton Hunt who resides at 297 LaSalle Avenue, in Buffalo, NY. Mr. Hunt is upset because he had a 90 day Bedbug contract with us in March of 2016 which expired in the middle of June 2016. They cancelled there last appointment in the beginning of June because they had not seen any activity. Then they called back in the beginning of October of 2016 because they are seeing new activity and want us to come and treat this for free. This is a clear re-infestation and they are four months past their guarantee. We will go back to the property and give them a discounted price on a new service, but we will not be going back to this property to re-treat for free. ”

Sincerely,
Jason Curran
Operations Manager
Terminix International
Rochester Branch #2161

And this is what we say to a consumer who had to take a 2nd mortgage out on their home just to get the service done thanks a lot if you ever run into this problem any bug problem I advise you to read your Contract through in my opinion find a different company.

Comments