Massey Services Complaints

Massey Services Ratings

Massey Services Reports

Most Recent Massey Services Complaints

Is Massey Services a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Exterminators / Pest Control Directory ListingMassey Services Inc ListingResponse From Company

Worst service and hidden terms

Massey is the absolutely worst company we’ve ever done business with. I’m in the legal field and their operation and hidden contract terms are by far the worst I’ve ever experienced. They sucker you into a year agreement at bi-monthly payments and when you want to cancel, it’s like pulling teeth.

They ended up telling us that our 12-month agreement with bi-monthly payments required a seventh bi-monthly payment… My four year old can tell you that is not right! They are sending our account to collections because I refuse to pay a 7th bi-monthly payment for a ONE YEAR agreement.

I owed 6 bimonthly payments and that’s what I paid! The “office manager”, as she is so proud to call herself, is the biggest load of crap! She is rude and tries to push the fault back on us. If I call, she blames my husband and if he calls, she blames me. It’s almost comical to hear her trashy temper go off on us.

I’m so done with this company and will continue to be an advocate for people AGAINST this company. I’d rather fight the $100 bill in court or take a hit on my credit than to give this company a single penny! DO NOT USE THEM!

Massey Services formerly Ecoshield Lawn and Pest control

Official Responses from Massey Services

By: Dana Hill On: January 13, 2017

Response from Dana Hill – Director of Customer Care at Massey Services Inc

Mrs. Parsons, I regret that we did not get the opportunity to resolve your concerns and maintain our business relationship. I am forwarding your comments to the Regional Manager and Vice President/COO for review. Please email me your current contact information as the number we have attempted to reach you at is no longer in service. My email address is dhill@masseyservices.com. Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you so we may find a satisfactory resolution. Dana Hill, Director of Customer Care.

By: On: December 2, 2015

Response from Dana Hill – Director Customer Care at Massey Services Inc

Mr. Spute, Thank you for notifying us of your concern. I apologize for any inconvenience this Our records indicate a refund in the amount of $827.45 was applied to your credit card on September 16th, 2015. Please let me know if this is not accurate or if there was something additional that was to be done for you. Thank you, Dana Hill, Director of Customer Care.

15 Most Recent Reviews About Massey Services

Submit a Complaint or Review For Massey Services

22 Comments on "Massey Services"

Incompetence! My mother who lives in San Diego for most of the year hired Massey to oversee her lawn. Empty promises of patching a particular area was never done but always ” No problem we will get to it”. Tired of the snowflake mentality that seems to be ramped in America right now, she fired them. They said they needed 30 days notice so she said no problem but do not enter the premises anymore due to me (the Son) leaving a Leopard Tortoise in her yard. The tech entered anyways and he would normally call but did not nor… Read more »

cancelled my services on 9/16/2016 in writing, apparently they continued to treat my lawn on 10/26, 11/3, and 12/14. Spoke to “Phil” PCID # SE169968 last on 3/7/2017 still not resolved, still receiving bills and phone calls. Sorry I ever hired them

Good morning, thank you for contacting Massey Services Inc.. I am sorry to hear about your unhappiness with your service. Could you please email me your property address and/or your account key number so I will be able to get this to your local Region. I would also like to bring this to the attention of your Executive VP/COO. Thank you, Rae Lee – Customer Care rlee@masseyservices.com

Hello, I am writing this email to file a complaint about local office located at Lake Mary, FL. I am not satisfied with the job they are doing and I called many times. My shrubs was burned under their watch and every time I mentioned to them while I was paying to massey to keep my shrubs healthy and fresh. Now half of my shrubs are burned and needs to be replaced. I stopped paying the shrubs service since November 2016 while I was paying the rest of the services. But instead of fixing my shrubs, I was getting bothered… Read more »

Thank you Mr Nazari, My apologies, this site is two days behind with their posts and their replies. I know we have been in contact and the Regional Manager has reached out to you to schedule an appointment for today (1/31) at 3pm for a resolution. Thank you for your business, customer satisfaction and exceeding expectations are our number one priorities! I hope you have a nice afternoon.- Rae Lee, Customer Care

Mr. Lee,
Thank you for your prompt response and taking action to fix my shrubs issues.
Ramin

Disappointed again! I have had Massey doing my lawn now for a little over 2 yrs. in that time they have replaced 2/3 of my lawn and promised to take care of it the Massey way many, many times over. The sales rep that sold me my yard policy was very eager to get my business and made some big promises, that never panned out. I’ve invested a lot of my hard earned money in Massey promises and trusted them to follow through with taking care of my yard. After 2 plus years I have had enough. I’m calling them… Read more »

Good morning, I am so sorry to hear about your negative experience with your lawn. Customer satisfaction and exceeding our customers’ expectations are our number one priority. I would like to direct this to your Regional Manager and the Executive VP/COO. Would you mind please emailing me your address and account/key number directly at, rlee@masseyservices.com so we are able to resolve this. Thank you!

within 1 hour of emailing my complaint to the head of customer service, i received a call from Massey to resolve so I have taken down my post.

Thank you Ms Jensen. We appreciate your business. Have a great weekend.

I’ve never sent a complaint letter like this before, or, quite frankly, ever been treated in such a despicable way as I have just been by the Office Manager, Karen Mann, of the Eustis, Florida office. I’m actually stunned. Like Massey, I run a company, two in fact, that deal with many, many customers. If I ever receive a call from a client questioning a charge the last thing I would ever do is call them a liar then threaten legal action. Corporate reputation and customer care demand better treatment than this. The old adage that the customer is always… Read more »

This company is the biggest rip off. I cancelled my account close to 8 months ago and they continue to send me bills and now are threatening to send me to collections. I have called multiple times and it was confirmed that my account was closed and no one has been to my house for pest prevention yet, they waste their money sending me certified mail. Idiots. I’m going to the BBB

Thank you Ms Simmons, we received your comments through the other sites as well. We are working diligently to correct your negative experience. Please email me directly if I can help you further. Thank you, Rae Lee – Customer Care

Mike Couch and the crew will lie to your face

Today is April 9, 2015. I have spoken with another representative of Massey and again with Howard, who told me my refund of $75 should be showing on my credit card by April 10 – 11. I keep checking, but nothing yet. Didn’t take them that long to put the charge on my card. Interesting how it always takes the merchant a lot longer to take it off.

I also advised Howard that I had contacted the FTC regarding their guarantee, which is not a valid guarantee, since it states it is a “30 day” guarantee but this is only after the first “regular” service, which isn’t until after 60 days. It can’t be both.

Go put bad feedback on there face book site

Update: I received a phone call from Howard today, March 30, advising me that, due to my complaint being posted on this website, he had been instructed by someone “higher up” to refund my $75 contingent upon my removing and/or updating my posting. Therefore, I am updating my posting to advise that I am supposed to be receiving a credit on my credit card of $75 per Howard. I will notify others on this site if and when this occurs.

I was advised by a friend to not agree to any type of contract with this company. Reason why is because the company promise a lot but deliver too little,late to respond and pushy to sell you anything they can

Woefully understaffed, it takes a week to get someone to come out and treat for termite discoveries. This is NOT a company geared for rapid response and it is vital and expensive when you have contractors working on your home who discover termite damage that you are paying not to have them held up waiting on the termite guy to do his thing for a week before they can continue with their work. Massey needs to have a staff adequate to respond, with everything they need to treat the pests, the same day called.

I have had the same problems. I hired them to rid my yard of ants. Paid the $150.00 initial and the $100.00 quartley fee. They were called back several times due to the fact the ants just moved thier nest over. Then they billed me for the second quarter which I never recieved. My sales rep, Greg and the staff in the office refused to acknowledge that this was a billing error and have actually turned me over to a collection agency. I have been a termite customer of Massey’s for over 9 years, and they are willing to throw… Read more »
I agree this company is a rip off ! And they put False advertisement and lie about there contract Nobody should get away with ripping people off I hired them to service my home and the pest control never Worked and I complained several times then a few months after I got hit with a bill of $75.00 dollars for a quarterly visit they never came to do ! I contact the manager and he refused to credit me .. They only serviced me for 20 days and I paid them over $ 300.00 dollars . And they still continue… Read more »