Bed Defense Complaints and Reviews

Corp Email: info@beddefense.com
Company Contact: Maria Nelson - Supervisor

Is Bed Defense a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Very upset customer from BedDefense.com

I ordered the free trial of 14 days and paid shipping of 4 dollars and some change, OK that’s no problem.

I woke up today and there was another charge of $58.74 that I did not authorize. With this coming thru it locked my card and my bank reported it as stolen. So now I have no card for five to seven business days. It is very sad that they can get away with robbing people the way they do. The website does not even have a spot on it to do a review. This product does not work.

I called customer service and they would only refund half of the 58.74. I let them know that I was submitting bad reviews and that I would make sure that none of my family or friends purchased this product. This company is nothing but a scamming, and money thief of a company. They also told me that it would take up to 48-72 hours before I received my money back.

This product stinks, and is very ineffective.

15 Most Recent Reviews

More About Bed Defense

Bed Defense - 4012 s River Rd# 3F St George UT 84790 | 855-454-5528 | mybeddefense.com

Comments

97 Comments on "Bed Defense"

Phyllis, what product did you use to get rid of the pesky boogers>

I was bill 58.75 and was scam

Not only did I get charged the $58.74, my account has since been “phished” and is receiving charges from another company. I’m 99.9% sure it is a result of this purchase. I have had to cancel my card in order to ensure I won’t continue to have not only charges from beddefense.com, but from the company the phished the information (Chegg, Inc which appears to be a textbook rental company, but I am NOT in school or renting textbooks!).

Do Not Order. It is a rip off and cost me 58.74. I had to make sure to cancel the subscription

Brenda Carol Anderson Bradshaw

how do you
cancel this i don’t want

Last night i was reading thir site and it looked legit and seemed awesome so I told my wife give me the credit card number that I was ordering and i did.Next morning she was looking at the reviews and then found out it was a SCAM!! immediately called and cancelled the card and found out it was gonna bill us like 40 bux that month. SCAM SCAM!!! DON’T ORDER

Well I, too…have tried this product, and their advertising is something else… Only at first…do they offer you two, but then once you get into their site, you’re then expected to buy something like twelve of these things and for something like $75.00, but how they make the choices sound, since it’s either: yes…I’ll order the complete package, or…’no I’d rather suffer’…so then when I get the package…I look at the receipt and it’s all 0’s, but my bank statement says that I had been charged nearly $20.00, and, no doubt…they’re not willing in any way to tell you when… Read more »

I was scammed also. I bought two products from Bed Defense and charged $3.95 and $8.95. on my next credit card statement there was a charge for $58.74!!! I called and the rep told me I was charged because I did not cancel my membership. (I was not aware I had a membership). So I told her to cancel my membership immediately and she gave me a cancellation number. She offered me a 25% refund on the $58.74 charge ($14.68). Makes me never want to order online again!!!

THIS HAPPEN TO ME BEFORE ON HARD FIND VHS VIDEO MOVIE WAS CHARGE 3.95 WITH S/H BUT IN 30 DAYS WAS BILLED ON AM.EXPRESS $12.95 A MONTH CLUB MEMBERSHIP IF WAS 3 MONTHS TO SEE THIS ON STATEMENT DID NOT WATCH

AND CHECK RAMDOM SMALL CHARGES BUT MY AM X PRESS ATE UP 2 MONTH BLESS THEM…NOTE IT CALL MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT
WARTHER YOU BUY OR NOT WORKS FOR COSTCO PER YEAR AT A TIME… GOD BLASS YOU .STAY WISE OUT THEIR

Yeah, I fell for it too. I ordered the trial version for two of my tenants/apartments that were having a bed bug problem. Even though the products (spray and the plastic thing that you put between the mattresses) were applied/used as directed, the tenants told me that the spray stuff just made the bugs jump around a lot, and go into places they hadn’t been in before, and the plastic things in the beds did absolutely nothing. Had to use another product (causing more expense) which did get rid of the bed bugs. My recommendation: DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT,… Read more »

What product did you use that ultimately rid the bed bugs?

Ordered the free product. You have 16 days from order to sample the product & ship it back (if not satisfied). It took 12 days to arrive then they made an automatic charge on my card for $48.75. I called & they said I didn’t read the conditions. Guess I didn’t but the product SUCKS, does not work and you better read everything on the site. The product did nothing for my bed bug infestation. This is a rip. Don’t do it, you’ll be sorry.

Spoke with them on phone they only offered me 50% refund. If I have to block them from making any more charges on my account I will have to pay. I filed with BBB and asked for full refund and any charges I have to make to get them to not charge me again.

HEY YA’LL…YOUR BEST DEFENSE IS VACCUME…AND I BOUUGHT THE SWIFFER/BISSEL STEAM BOOST MOP. ALSO USED A HOMEMADE (BAKING SODA/WITH A T OF TEA TREE OIL SHOOK UP IN A JAR AND SPRINKLED ON RUG) CARPET POWDER,LEFT ON THREE DAYS THEN VACCUMED UP. ALSO SPRINKLED DIATOMACEOUS EARTH ALL OVER FLOORS AND VACCUMED NEXT DAY. ALTERNATED MOPPING WITH 1 PART VINEGAR 2 PARTS WARM WATER, AND THE STEAM BOOST MOP. IF YOU STAY WITH IT, AND KEEP WORKING AT IT, YOU’LL FINALLY GET RID OF THE PESKY BITERS. I ALSO SPRAYED MY HUSBANDS RECLINER WITH RID. THEY MIGHT COME BACK, BUT I… Read more »

DITTO ! Billed $48.74 for the FREE "only pay s&h" Talked to two reps,first said computer down. Second agreed full refund. I will still be closing that card after 15 days.Or full refund posts. Which better happen! I tried telling the bank to stop my card today,but they said the refund can’t post if you do,so I will wait,but not long enough for a second billing.I am calling back today with my tracking #,returning unopened,and will be asking for email confirmation showing cancelled and refunding.

I ordered the trial product and a week after I received the bed defense I was charged $48.74. i called customer service and the nice man who answered the phone said. it is a trail when they trial is up they send you the product automatic until you cancel it. He said the trial is 15 days then they add you to the shipping list and send it i don’t even know if it works , so this company did it to themselves. I won’t order from them ever. What they sent was not worth $48.74. The thing looks like… Read more »
If you cannot get them to stop charging your card, you might be able to outsmart them, try calling the credit card company and tell them (tell a fib) that you lost your credit card and that you want the account closed and a new card issued with a different number. It might work. I have lost my credit card in the past and havedone this and all charges that are automatic (e.g. EZ Pass) or reoccur get denied unless I give the credit card company permission to accept them or I supply the vendor with the new number.

I HAD TO DO THIS 2 TIMES TO HAVE THE BANK SENT ME A CANCEL OLD .CARD THEN CARD WITH NEW NUMBERS SENT AGAIN
3ND TO SURE TO A NEW CARD WITH NUMBER AND CODE ALL THIS WITHIN 14 DAYS I’M OUT $3.95
AND THE 1ST CHARGE OF $58.74 SENT IT BACK UN OPEN WAS POST ON MY OLD CARD.
I NEED A BUG DEFFENCE FOR SITE LIKE THESE BUGS …HOPE THEY GET A REAL JOB GOD BLESS THEM / GOOD LUCK OUT THEIR/ BLESS YOU TOO

lmagnone@verizon.net

the same thing happened to my mom How do I get them to quit withdrawing and canceling the autoship any help would be greatly appreciated

HI Rose, I called 1 855 454-5528.Yesterday. nice Phillipeno(sounds like) ladies. !st time, after getting my info, told me system down, call back in 3 hours. I called the bank,they said ALLWAYS get the name and agent #, Bank needs all info to process a dispute. I was insistent, called again. Same ?’s were ask. Offered half refund. I said NO. I want full and said,"Do i have to dispute this with my bank?"..End result I paid $5.05 to mail unopened product back. Got tracking #. Called back ( I had a case #) The refund showed up this morning.… Read more »

DORIS WE SHOULD OF GOT WISE THE ONLY THING `IN SHIPPING BAG WAS
THE RETURN CENTER PO BOX ST. GROEGE.
UATH + RETURN LABEL GOD BLESS YOU AND THE SHIPPING DEPT.

To me this product does not work. Call the company today and tell them you do not want the product. Do not agree to any restocking fees ( how can they restock and used product), do not agree to any discounts on the items. Get the cancellation code & name of the person that you talked to. Call your bank or credit card TODAY & file a dispute.

I was suck…when i find out about the 48.74 charges to MY BUG….i called them, they told me i shouldve read the fine line…but i got the trial 1/21/2014, how all of a sudden February 6th i am being charged…the product doen’t seem to work anyway. my daugher is being bitten every night and we see the BB every day crawling around….i am going to call them again, to refund the charges and let my bank know too….These people we have to expose them, so they will stop what they are doing….

Same story and am very unhappy.
Carol Biddy

I went thru the same thing. Then was charged 48.75 which I did not ok. I called and sent the product back but stillhave not gotten my money either but at least if I file thru my bank I will get it back thru them.

I’ve been charged to my VISA account, received the product every 3 months. I have a stack of this. I do not need it. I have written to their shipping department and got the letters back (attempted-not known-unable to forward says USPS) and called to their contact # to be left for hours on hold.

So I guess I’m a scam victim also.

It’s a scam for sure. I got charged for 2 payments of $48.74 and I didn’t even order anything! I am in a dispute with my bank about this!

SCAM DOES NOPT WORK, AND THEY WILL CHARGE YOU MONTHLY FOR NOTHING, ON YOUR CREDIT CARD…48.74- DO NOT BUY THIS JUNK…TURNS OUT WE HAD A SPIDERS NEST IN OUR HEADBOARD…WHEN EXTERMINATOR CAME HE LAUGHED AND SAID THIS STUFF DOESN’T WORK….I

i ordered the trial offer on 11/2/3 and received 2 discs and two small bottles of spray ( I paid an extra amount for the second bottle of spray). They all arrived on 11/8/13. The spray bottles did not work and the discs have had some good impact. I called because i knew at some point I would have to pay $41.87 and firs I was told it would be on 11/13 ( which didn’t make sense). When I called the second time I was told that it would always be the 2nd or 3rd of each month. I looked… Read more »
BUYER BEWARE!!! DO NOT FALL FOR THIS AND IT DOES NOT WORK!!! FROM ANOTHER VICTIM OF THIS COMPANY!!! What a scam! A free trial and bill you before a month making sure they don’t make that clear but HIDE it in small print you will be on an AUTOMATIC billing. I AM DEMANDING A REFUND or will do all I can to fight this company and even report to BBB and to radio, TV, and newspapers. I am so tired of these companies that are AS BAD AS BEDBUGS TO STEAL FROM US!!! I know some powerful people that will… Read more »

I 100 % agree. I still have bed bugs and my credit card has been billed $41.87

Nobody will do s**t. They don’t care. Every business seems to be crooked anymore. And no one in gov’t will bother to do their job. Call your credit card company and dispute the bill. Tell them you were defrauded and you intend to prosecute. They will refund your money and it will hurt the company much more than any BBB complaint (which is also nothing but a bunch of scammer blackmailers). I’ve been in the credit card processing business for 15 years. Trust me, call your card issuer.

Megan, I just discovered this same charge on my bank account… I will also be e-mailing them…. Thanks for your post… We discovered we had bed bugs. I went online and search about bed bugs, saw Bed Defense and ordered the trial only costing $3.95. Few weeks later was charges $41 for my additional order which I did not ordered and was totally unaware of this going to happen after the “trial”. I put the bed defense between my mattress and box spring as directed and well it did not work. On their site http://www.beddefense.com there is a label like… Read more »
I also ordered the sample where you only pay $3.95 for shipping. No where on this site does it say anything about needing to cancel or they will keep sending products.Last week I received an E-Mail thanking me for my order and soon after I received a package which has a statement saying the cost was 0. After that I checked my c/c statement and saw that I was charged prior to this but never received any product. So not only does this company charge you for something that you didn’t order, but charge you without even sending anything too!
I to am a victum of this scam RIP OFF ; I dont have bedbugs but since they are everywhere I thought Id do a search , well this Bed defence poped up and the trail was only 3.95 .NO Where do they state nor was they given approval to ever charge my credit card again at anytime period. I didnt even get the trail offer after 2 months .I called the BBB and they told me to call them and tell them to issue a full refund of 45.87 or I will take legsal action Which I will in… Read more »