Extended Stay America Complaints and Reviews

Charlotte, North Carolina 28277 USA

Phone Number: 980-345-1600
Corp Email: APM@extendedstay.com
Company Contact: Jim Donald - CEO

Is Extended Stay America a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Did not get Promo Code discounts from the Hotel

I have booked the Extended Stay hotel from their website with the promo code and receive the confirmation email with the final price. But at the time of check-in hotel charged me in full and later on denied the promo etc. and even told me that this booking was not made from their website.

I have all the proofs emails from their side for confirmed booking with the discounted amount.

After doing many follow ups with the Hotel staff they are not even responding me so this is clearly a case of fraud and making people fool.

I just want them to stop sending such promo code emails if they can’t provide it because it is just to make people fool and later on the customers have to pay in full since they can’t cancel and find other hotels in night or with family.

I want to get my money in full refund along with the compensation since they are irresponsible people and frustrate and disappoint me mentally as well.

Extended Stay Location – 6441 Westwood Blvd Orlando Florida 32821 | 407-351-1982

15 Most Recent Reviews

Comments

3 Comments on "Extended Stay America"

I booked two rooms at Extended Stay America, Maumee Ohio on 1/12/18. I called and cancelled the hotel with the desk clerk. She assured me that the rooms were cancelled on their part and Expedia, would call to confirm. Well they didn’t cancel my rooms and I was billed for both rooms. I called to complain that my rooms should have been cancelled, but the clerk denied ever telling me it was cancelled. I spoke with the manager and asked him if the agent told me to call Expedia I certainly would have. He says he doesn’t deal with hypotheticals.

No breakfast as advertised. Only coffee and canola bars.. had packets of oatmeal, but no milk. No juice. Sarcastic clerk said hotel was one where you made your own breakfast. Can’t do that because room had no utensils, plates, bowls, etc. I went to counter and asked for the manager. He yelled something at me but would not come out of his office. Reviews are terrible. This organization needs to be investigated. No one should stay here.

After complaint about lack of heat (by phone to desk), 1.2.17, was told a work order would be put in. Nothing happened. Returned 1.6.17 I was told a work order would be put in, that the maintenance guy was new, same excuse I hear for every complaint. 1.7.17 returned to check status of complaint, was told a work order had to be put in. I got angry and raised my voice, the receptionist threatened. “You’re outta here, I’m calling the police because you raised your voice..” me and made a fake call to 911. I’m a retired firefighter so I… Read more »