National Grid Complaints

National Grid Reports

Most Recent National Grid Complaints

Is National Grid a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Energy Directory Listing Listing

Pay a fee to be energy efficient

National Grid charges an energy efficiency fee to every customer.

But this is not a fixed rate fee, it is variable to the kilowatt usage. It’s another way to rip off customers.

And National Grid charges every customer $5.50 to be a customer.

What is wrong with this company?

Each customer is losing, on average, $700 a year.

So, I rate this company negative 5.

Most Recent Reviews About National Grid

More About National Grid

National Grid USA Service Company Inc | nationalgrid.com

Submit a Complaint or Review For National Grid

3 Comments on "National Grid"

I sent an e-mail to National Grid on behalf of my 90 year old father and he is also deaf because of gas bill. Finding out that he has not been paying the bill, I asked National Grid to help him out because of his age. He got a shut off notice from National Grid …to shut his gas off. The e-mails that they sent was that they could not help him out. Shame on National Grid…not even information that I could give him. Very unhappy about National Grid. Shame on them!!!!

National Grid is working in our area, put new pipes to the meter. they took off meter. they remove the connection after meter as well. after fourth day gas start leaking. they just saying that they can not doing any thing after meter. i got 5 months old baby as well. No feelings, no mercy. Where is public rights.

Do not call Nationgrid unless you absolutely have too!!!! Made the mistake of calling Nationalgrid at the weekend after smelling gas in my house. When they turned up we found the problem was just a lose nut on the cooker gas pipe. I tightened it up and asked the guy to retest, to my absolute amazement he said no I now need to shut off the gas and you will need to get a Gas Safe engineer to fix the problem!!!!!! The gas safe engineer cost me £65 to come out and just say yes that was the problem and… Read more »