Micromax Complaints and Reviews

Reported Losses: $2,000,000.00
Average Reported Losses: $1,000,000.00

Is Micromax a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Defective Mobile Sold to me, Cheated by Micromax

I have purchased MICROMAX Canvas FIRE2 from Ghansoli mobile & electronics, Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra and bill no 3833, dated on 19.04.15 IMEI no 911416955154931 & 911416955457938

Following problems I am facing since last June’15

1) Not able to down load any apps- Software upgraded by Micromax service centre
2) SIM/Network not dictate – Mother board replaced and it took 17 days time to rectify
3) Now the phone is totally dead, now it is not working.

I have received the mobile from Micromax service centre on 30.07.15 after 17 days; it was given for repair on 14th July’15 and again it was submitted (at Vashi Telecom) for repair on 14th Oct’15(complaint no-19763612) as it was not working after repairing. And still I did not receive the mobile. Almost 3 month the mobile is lying with Micromax service centre and there is no response from them even after several follow ups.

Last Thursday on 06.01.15 received SMS that my mobile has been repaired but while I visited the service centre on 09.01.16 they handed over me a used hand set with different model A106.

First thing, why you are providing used handset?

Also why you are not rectifying my own hand set which has been given for repair if my hand set is not repairable then give me new handset.

For your information, I have not accepted the used handset from your service centre. Be clear that I don’t want any used handset.

I am sure, defective mobile has been sold to me.

I want a new handset with fine Rs 5 lacs because of mental harassment and for loss of my business.

Else return my money with fine Rs 5 lacs because of mental harassment and for loss of my business.

Solve it immediately else I will register a complaint at consumer court for harassment for selling defective mobile.
Job sheet no –W030600101519763612