LG Electronics Complaints and Reviews

Company Contact: Bon-joon Koo - Vice Chairman and CEO

Reported Losses: $200,011,308.00
Average Reported Losses: $14,286,522.00

Is LG Electronics a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Refrigerator ices up and water and ice frequently quit working.

Bought this new LG 3 door refrigerator 8 months ago and it has been a nightmare. We have to defrost it manually with a hair dryer almost monthly.

The water and ice frequently stop working (at least 20 times) and for either problem their service line simply tells us to unplug it for 5 minutes and plug it back in.

Of course the plug is behind it, so this involves rolling it forward a foot then we have to move everything including microwave off the counter beside it, so I can reach behind to unplug.

This doesn’t help the ice problem which takes about an hour with the hair dryer, after removing the lower drawer in fridge.

Their tech line is useless. LG model LFXS30766S 30 cuft 3 door, retail $3,800.

Comments

4 Comments on "LG Electronics"

I would strongly recommend people please do not buy LG refrigerator as the product is worst… And customer service is an —– they don’t bother for any customer they will direct you to some manager and those managers will not bother for any help and ignore your calls & SMS am cheated fraud company……………………..I will publish the same in media very soon…. I will for sure spread your services to all the sites and also get the same add published in the newspaper… Worst Managers : Jagadish-9739983497 – Does not know what is professionalism he is not aware how to… Read more »

I wouldn’t take another LG product if it was free. 42" TV bit the dust in 2 years. Black lines appeared all over the screen. I purchased 5 VX-8350 cell phones fell apart (broke at the same place , at the hinge , on each phone) I am totally disgusted with LG products. The worst part is when you call to complain , they could care less.