HHGregg Complaints and Reviews

Indianapolis, Indiana 46240 USA

Phone Number: 800-284-7344
Company Contact: Dennis L May - CEO

Is HHGregg a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

HH Gregg can go suck eggs

Goodness, there are so many things wrong with this transaction. I will try to sum it up.

First, they told us it was next day delivery, as they were completing the sale, they said they were all booked up and we would have to wait a week and a day.

Second, if we ordered our merchandise online we could punch in a promo code and receive 10% off our entire purchase, the associate said he would honor that code…he did not.

We exchanged the stove for a cooktop of a lesser value and asked if the difference in price could be used to upgrade the refrigerator, we were told no, only to be told later, that it could have been done.

I submitted a complaint online the day (08/08/16) after our purchase and never heard anything.

So I called on their 800 on Wednesday (08/10/16) and was told that department was closed and someone would call me back, no one called.

I called on Thursday (08/11/16), was told a Supervisor was not available but someone would call me back (08/12/16); no one called me back.

I called on Friday (08/13/16), talked to someone stating they were a Supervisor for a good ½ hr. She said she was referring the case# to her manager and pulling tapes from the store and this would be addressed and someone would call me back; no one called me back.

Well, delivery day, 08/15/16, they arrive and put the stuff in the garage. Did not install anything. I called the delivery company, the customer service number and the store where we purchased it. No one would say that it was going to be installed, only that they would see what they could do and call me back.

What a nightmare. So now after waiting a week and a day for our “next day delivery” and installed appliances, we will more than likely have to hire a contract. Total ripe off and do not honor their word.

HHGregg – 1380 N Dupont Hwy Dover Delaware 19901 | 302-526-5267