Best Buy Complaints and Reviews

Phone Number: 888-237-8289
Company Contact: Hubert Joly - President and CEO

Is Best Buy a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Unethical Business

I have twice in 3 years had my credit card information stolen immediately after making a purchase on bestbuy.com. It was an internal theft and the card was used for additional purchases from bestbuy.com.

Both times I’ve immediately called Best Buy and my bank to stop not only the charges but also to make sure the illegally ordered products didn’t leave the warehouse.

After this second time Best Buy decided that putting my wife and I on a black list so that we could never again order on bestbuy.com was the appropriate course of action.

Our information was not just stolen but it was taken by someone internally at the company and we are being held accountable, as if we were the criminals.

We have been put through a lot of wasted time and anguish and this is not the expected response. Business ethics are lost on this company, in our situation.

BestBuy.com – 7601 Penn Ave S Richfield Mn 55423 | 612-291-1000

15 Most Recent Reviews

Comments

1 Comment on "Best Buy"

after buying a computer and a few years later wanting to upgrade the video card, I purchased a new card and after instillation it failed to work. calling the store only got me the advice , bring it to our “geek squad” and see if they can fix it. of course that would incur more time and expense on my part, so good bye best buy.