Denver Marijuana Online Complaints and Reviews

338 S Colorado Blvd
Denver, Colorado 80246 USA

Phone Number: 216-586-4419
Corp Email: info@denvermarijuanaonline.com

Is Denver Marijuana Online a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

I also was scammed - $300

I’ve have been trying to get my medication/cannabis for two weeks – My story with these scammers could take up pages. They truly are very good at what they do.

I ordered one ounce of cannabis for my OCD and they said, fine moneygram in $300. I did that.

The next day they said they tried to bring my order to FedEx and was told it needed to be insured for $230. I was to pay again via moneygram.

I was in the Shaws parking lot, and had a sick to my stomach feeling about this. I did not go thru with the second moneygram.

I contacted the company and they said they could not refund my original amount of $300 -some dumb excuse.

I’m only out $300 and moneygram fees.

Tell Becky that I’m on her side and am sorry she lost a lot of money to the Denvermarijuanaonline.com scammers.

Comments

5 Comments on "Denver Marijuana Online"

Same thing here, Took me for $300 and wanted $200.00 more for “insurance”. If you can go to IC3, Internet Crimes and filed a claim against this scammer. I know it’s tough to admit you got taken doing this but most of us have a medical need for this. I’ve been putting the heat on these scammers sending rotten texts, pretty soon it’s going to get to them. But filed a claim with IC3, they’ll track these jokers down. This one was based out of Cleveland, Ohio and had to send $$$ to someone in Cameroon…MoneyGram.

This is super rip off Looks great on the web but its really a TOTAL SCAM

FAKE. SCAM. Denver medical is fake it’s a scam do not buy it they rip you off. They got me for $120 said it was going to be shipped overnight can’t get a hold of him the business address does not exist the phone number does not exist I have called other dispensaries they do not know them call and report on these people call the police and report them call the Better Business Bureau and report them!!!!

I was ripped off 200.00 . I was tricked into believing this site was real . The person “Kelly” ensured me I wouldn’t have to worry , he said ” his bad reviews were his competition “. I was so stupid into believing this con artist scams against his fellow American . Please don’t buy from DENVERMARIJUANAONLINE.com. Don’t ever wire money using western Union or money gram . They take your money and basically nothing you can do if you don’t receive your product . DenverMarijuanaonline ripped me off 200.00 they took my money and the sad thing is he… Read more »
thank you all for taking the time to write these stories…..they are totally full of crap. I got a call, western union, etc. Send it to Cameroon…..I asked why it was offshore. He said ‘would you like to send payment within US?” I said, yes please and want to speak with someone instead of text. He called immediately and gave me a complete BS line about their International Offices. HAhahahah. I have used a website from Humboldt county in CA a few times and they were slow on delivery (about 2-3 weeks) but there was an office and a warehouse,… Read more »