Ford Flex Crossover License Plate #37018 WA

Reported Damages

File A Ford Flex Crossover License Plate #37018 WA Complaint

Most Recent Complaint About Ford Flex Crossover License Plate #37018 WA

Road Rage - Driver Should Not Be On The Road

I was traveling south bound in the HOV lane on I-405 just prior to the WA 522 Interchange at 65 MPH at 3:15 PM. The Road Rage driver pulled up behind me at excessive speed, tailgated me and flashed his high beams repeatedly wanting to get by. I continued in the lane legally… it’s a carpool lane NOT the German Autobahn.

He got more aggressive riding my bumper… then moved over three lanes to the right without signaling at excessive speed. He cut back through traffic again without signaling and recklessly putting people in danger until he got back in the HOV lane ahead of me…then hit his brakes. He nearly caused an accident in every lane and forced me to hit my brakes to avoid his NUT case actions ahead of me.

I have seen actions like this driver with more frequency on the State highways to many different drivers by aggressive selfish people.

I will say in addition that if we haven’t got sufficient State Patrol to police these people… Then make the fines if caught driving in irresponsible manner

SEVERE > $2,500.00 OR MORE AND PERMANENT LOSS OF DRIVING PRIVILEGES. The situation is getting out of hand and needs to be dealt with immediately! EXCESSIVE SPEEDING ALONG WITH OTHER INFRACTIONS ARE THE NORM RATHER THAN RARE!

if we need freeway cameras to police then i am all for it…now.

Recent Complaint Activity

Currently No Older Ford Flex Crossover License Plate #37018 WA Reviews / Complaints

User Comments