Ford F250 License Plate #FGL-1740

Reported Damages

File A Ford F250 License Plate #FGL-1740 Complaint

Most Recent Complaint About Ford F250 License Plate #FGL-1740

Aggressive and Reckless driver I45 N southbound

I was driving south on I45 leaving Conroe. I noticed an older 60’s or 70’s caucasian male driving aggressively in the passing lane behind a young girl in a maroon honda. He was tailgating in an unsafe manner and moving his arms and gesturing.

She was passing myself and some other cars and could not move out of his way fast enough. He made as if to pass her on the left side by driving in the median along the concrete barrier. She finally was able to move over, and he began to do the same to the next vehicle in far left lane.

I decided to get close enough to get his license plate and description. It’s a white Ford F250 Super Duty with damage along the right side of the truck. Older very obese caucasian man driving. I got his info and description and was alongside him approx Reasearch Forest exit of the Woodlands, and since he was looking I shook my head at him. He began gesturing and giving me the middle finger and even swerved over the line into my lane.

This guy definitely has issues and is unsafe other than on deserted roads.

Recent Complaint Activity

1. Ford F250 License Plate #FGL-1740 Vehicle Report
    Aggressive and Reckless driver I45 N southbound

On: December 10, 2015 By: KristinaI was driving south on I45 leaving Conroe. I noticed an older 60’s or 70’s caucasian male...
    Continue Reading