Dollar Tree Complaints and Reviews

Phone Number: 757-321-5000
Company Contact: Bob Sasser - CEO

Is Dollar Tree a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Dollar Tree Appearance

Dollar Tree located at 5310 West Maxwell Place, Milwaukee Wisconsin 53216. The store has an appearance exterior-wise that needs looking at.

There is garbage and cardboard all over the place.

My business is directly east and I am always picking up garbage that comes on my property from Dollar Tree.

The dumpster area is unbelievable.

Nothing is being done by location staff. I have notified city of Milwaukee about this and they are looking into matter.

Please have this problem corrected asap.

15 Most Recent Reviews

Comments

11 Comments on "Dollar Tree"

Dollar Tree in Lincoln Park, Michigan Bad register cannot read my total’s on my receipt be nice to see what’s going to be put on my debit card. This is been like this for a long time I spend a lot of money at Dollar Tree but may start going somewhere else.

THE DOLLAR TREE STORES IN HEMET/SANJACINTO, CA REFUSE TO LET CUSTOMERS USE THEIR RESTROOMS. I’M SURE THIS IS AGAINST THE LAW. PLEASE CONTACTTHEM ABOUT THIS MATTER.

CHARLES THOMAS
www132457@inbox.com

THE DOLLAR TREE STORES IN HEMET/SAN JACINTO, CA REFUSE TO LET CUSTOMERS USE THEIR RESTROOMS. I’M SURE THIS IS AGAINST THE LAW. PLEASE CONTACT THEM ABOUT THIS MATTER.

CHARLES THOMAS
http://www.132457 @inbox.com
951-665-3126

Today here In Hollywood, California I stopped by the Dollar Tree Store on my way home from work. I only needed a few items and have never had a bad experience at this location. I purchased Baby oil, deodorant, baby powder, shortbread cookies, Swiss Rolls, Long grain rice, a box of Toastem pastries, a pepper grinder, a bag of creamy delight candy, and one hefty one zip lock bag. I went to pay for my items and knew I only had about 10 items so my total should have only been about $10.00 dollars plus whatever they charge for bags… Read more »

Store # 5776, Girl by the name Of ANGELA!!!!! She is RUDE AS hell, useless as hell, And for second time treated my 87 year old mother like a skid row b*m!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Store sucks anyway but only place mom can walk to. No wonder she works at a dollar store, who would hire that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can barely understand your story. The way you write is very confusing.

Dollar tree at Edinburg tx on
university 2760

Upset how customer was treated
Today I was at the Dollar Tree Store located at 2800 State Hwy 121 #200 in Euless Tx. The store manager is very rude she has no respect for the customers, the store was packed with customers only two registers were open. She open another register to help out she had 4 customers in her line she waited on two and the next lady in line was in a wheelchair and she is a regular customer and I was behind this lady, the manager said she was closing up her register the store is still packed with customers. The lady… Read more »

Dollar tree hires felons convicted of forgery and retail theft to work there. I will never shop there again and chance having my information stolen! That is so ridiculous. They even admitted they don’t do background checks on their hourly employees. Well dollar tree just because you don’t care about being stolen from doesn’t mean the rest of us should have to worry about it if we shop there.

i work at dollar tree in east haven i got 8 hours for the week not so happy today

COME TOTtX TO STORE #5653.THEY NEVER HAVE ENOUGH HELP. BUT…YOU MUST BE A FELON AND HAVE PRISON TATS ALL OVER YOUR FINGERS, NECK, AND ARMS.THEY HIRE ONLY THE BEST AND KEEP THAT STORE AS NASTY AS THEY CAN.