Tropical Garcinia Complaints and Reviews

Santa Ana, California USA

Phone Number: 888-356-3274
Corp Email: admin@tropical-garcinia.com

Is Tropical Garcinia a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Scammed with no Paper Trail.

On January 6, 2016, I responded to a convincing ad for the weight-loss/cleansing product Tropical Garcinia and Tropical Mango Cleanse. I agreed to pay $4.95 and $4.99 on a trial basis. I received no confirmation email and no paperwork came with the product.

On February 1, 2016 I was shocked to discover that 14 days after my original order my bank statement showed that my credit card was charged $79.95 and $89.92 for subscriptions and memberships from Ketone BA and Diet BA each having a different phone number.

There was no paper trail with information on how to reach the company to inquire on this. This caused me to search the labels on the bottles for any kind of contact information. What I found was that the product was manufactured exclusively for Tropical Cleanse, Santa Ana, CA 92799. Each bottle had this same name and address but the phone numbers on each bottle were different.

So now I had 4 different phone numbers for the 2 products. February 2, 2016, I made a call to one of the numbers. The recording said,”Thank you for calling customer support. Your call is important to us. Wait on the line and a customer support specialist will be with you.”

After a 5 minute wait, Korissa answered the line. I explained my situation and concern at these extra charges. She told me that I had agreed in three different places to the 14 day trial with the option of cancelling within that time period if I did not want to continue the subscription and membership and that I had not cancelled so my credit card was charged the $169.87. I told her that I had not been given any paperwork stating this agreement. When I asked her to reverse the charges she said she would not do that because I had made the agreement.

When I let her know that the company would be hearing from my lawyer she said the best they could do was offer me half of the $79.95 and $89.92. I told her that was unacceptable and that I would be pursuing legal action. She said that was fine and that I had agreed to the charges.

I do not deny that I clicked one box (not three) stating this agreement. My dispute is that I was tricked by this scam. Any reputable company will remind the customer, in writing, of the agreement made. Without checking my bank statement or looking at the bottle labels, I had no way of confirming my order or finding out that I had been scammed. I do not even have information for what my supposed membership includes or offers.

This complaint will be included in the items I present to my lawyer.

Be advised, DO NOT be fooled by these “sound good” offers. The other ingredients included in my Tropical Mango Cleanse and Garcinia are gelatin, rice flour, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate USP, and microcrystalline.

I have been the fool to fall for this scam but I am not an idiot who gives away my money for nothing in return. Be forewarned by one who fell for this trick.

Comments