Slim Fit 180 Complaints and Reviews

Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA

Phone Number: 855-475-3667
Corp Email: support@slimfit180.com

Is Slim Fit 180 a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Sounds good - But they want your money when you are not LOOKING!

I paid shipping cost on a 14 day trail with this 180 fitness Garcinia pills along with the cleanse pills. Then I find out that they have debited two separate charges of $59.52 and $99.98., which was not authorized for them to debit.

I began calling them days before the initial 14 day trail period to make sure that the order was canceled… Only to get repeated hang ups from people. Or the phone would just ring until it hung up, or the automated part would be acting up, repeating it’s messages over and over again.

It is ridiculous how people will try to scam you out of money. I am one that will fight for mine. I have reported this to the Better Business Bureau.

They will return my money. I keep a CLOSE EYE on my bank account. I know where every dime of my income goes. I did not give them permission to debit any monies from my account and they will be returning what is mine.

Click To Search For Slim Fit 180 Complaints

More About Slim Fit 180

Additional Optimal Health Products Info and Business Names - Garcinia Cambogia XT, Afrian Mango XT, Natural Cleanse Plus, The Diet Playbook, Garcinia Advanced, The Blood Pressure Cure, Garcinia Cambogia Elite, Bioderm RX | Optimal Health Products LLC | customersupport@optimalhealthproductsinc.com | optimalhealthproductsinc.com | 855-986-2646

Comments