Raspberry Ketone Strength Complaints and Reviews

#1 39 Dee St
Aberdeen AB11 6DY Scotland

Phone Number: 888-839-4640
Corp Email: support@supportadsltd.com

Is Raspberry Ketone Strength a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Company Made unauthorized charge on my credit card

I reviewed my credit card purchase history and found two charges from Pureclean for 49.95 each. There was also a 1.49 Foreign Transaction fee for each charge from the credit card company.

I called the phone number on the credit card purchase history and was told they are Customer Support that handled the billing for Rasberry Ketone Strength. I had never heard of the company, did not make any purchases, and received no product.

I will report this to the credit card company.

15 Most Recent Reviews

More About Raspberry Ketone Strength

Raspberry Ketone Strength | Support ADS LTD | supportadsltd.com

Comments

5 Comments on "Raspberry Ketone Strength"

You credit card would not do anything call the us embassy in costa rica and explain the situation because this is a call center that is in costa rica , paseo colon 250meters north building maria luisa

they sent me 49.95 $ AND IM GOING TO CLOSE MY CREDIT CARD BECAUSE THIS IS A PLOT TO STEAL MY MONEY

MY NUMBER WAS 888-507-5164

me, too!! just found the charge on my bank statement and it sounds like our conversation was the same as the person above and their experience!! I told him he stole it! And he said , ma’am , ma’am, do you want me to start the process for your refund?
he called himself CUSTOMER SUPPORT 24/7, INCORPORATED…MIAMI, FL 33012 BUT WASN’T “ALLOWED” TO GIVE ME THE STREET ADDRESS!

Beware!!! Like the others here, was going over my account was saw where I was charged twice for this product. Never ordered it or received it. This was not the only time that this company has charged me either. They hit one of my other cards a few months back. Would like to know just where they are getting the credit card numbers from–who is selling out our information!! I was not one of the ones who lost their information from the Stories being hit as I do not shop those stores, so it was not there.