Plexus Complaints and Reviews

Plexus Reports

Is Plexus a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Diet / Weight Loss Directory ListingPlexus Worldwide Inc Listing

Shame on you!

WARNING PLEXUS IS A SCAM… Sorry to all my friends are out there pushing plexus. But it’s about to go down.

PLexus not only didn’t work for me and several of my customers, but in fact actually cause weight gain instead of loss. Even worse after I had cancelled my auto shipment, they charged my credit card anyway, and told me that is it already shipped. Mind you this was at 8 a.m. in the morning long before any UPS FedEx or USPS what do a pickup.

When I ask them to cancel that they would not. I had to wait for the product to get to me and then refuse it. It took another two weeks before they could even identify it came back, we are now in our third week and they are refusing to refund my credit card until the billing cycle is over.

So they made me gain weight, made my customers gain weight and doubt my integrity, and illegally took my money only to tell me that I have to wait 30 days to get it back. When I asked to speak to a supervisor to resolve this I was told that there is no supervisor that could speak to me and that they would have to put in for a phone call and have someone call me back within 24 to 48 hours it’s now been 3 days and I’ve not gotten a call back.

Warning warning warning to all stay away from plexus it’s just another scam!!! SHAME ON YOU PLEXUS!

Comments

1 Comment on "Plexus"

Yea, plexus is going down honey! Oh wait, they just built a 20 million dollar facility, yea, they aren’t going anywhere. Wishful thinking Janie. It’s really time you stop slandering this company.