Lichi Super Fruit Complaints and Reviews

Phone Number: 800-375-2356
Corp Email: mark@bainbridgeandknight.com
Company Contact: Mark Horowitz - Vice President of Sales & Marketing

Is Lichi Super Fruit a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Lichi super fruit is a huge rip off scam! Mean people out to steal your money

I ordered the free trial, was told the order total was $4.95. No where did it tell me there was an international shipping fee, or that I would be charged $99.99 a week later. The company is supposed to be in Rhode Island.

I called the company and was told I could get an immediate 50 % refund if I agreed to pay the $50.00, OR I could return the product and wait 24-35 days for a full refund.

When this made me upset, the lady (Amanda) became very rude, and told me she would no longer even give me a return code.

I asked for her supervisor and was told I could not speak with anyone but her. I called back and when I asked that service rep’s name, she hung up on me.

I can’t believe a company can exist like this. After searching online, I see lots of complaints for this company. Crazy!! They need to be shut down.

I’m reporting them to the better business bureau and telling every site like the complaints list about them!! Don’t be fooled by this company, there is no Free trial!!!

15 Most Recent Reviews

More About Lichi Super Fruit

Additional Contact Information: Bainbridge & Knight Laboratories Consumer Product Division | 801 Second Avenue New York, NY | bainbridgeandknight.com | bainbridgeandknight.net

Comments

71 Comments on "Lichi Super Fruit"

Gave me an awful headache!

I just bought this diet pill 90 tablets for $5, on clearance. I am concerned if it actually works and how it works. Does it speed up your heart, If so I will throw it away. Another person on another site said they suffered 2 heart attacks after 2 days of taking this. Please reply if anyone has had palpitations or any heart related trouble.

Well I have been fighting with them since May 23, 2013 in getting my refund and still nothing. Did the return exactly as I was told and have called them numerous times and was told I would expect a refund in 6-8 weeks, to within 5-10 days, to now it has been sent to corporate office and there is nothing anyone at customer service can do for me. I wouldn’t recommend this company to anyone. they are a scam.

Hi, yes it is easy for the ‘faultless’ people out there to say that it is our fault and we should have read the T&C’s. These websites and others similar (SuperKetonePlus) are designed in such a way as to do exactly what people are complaining about. There was no tickbox to say that you have read and understood the T&C’s, it just went through to submit! These sellers know that many people will not bother to read the T&C’s and so they will at least get 1 months full price from them before the buyer realises what has happened. The… Read more »

Has anyone been successful with getting a full refund???

There is NO fine print BEFORE you enter your card information and hit "purchase". My product was delivered Aug 12th and my account was hit with the $99.99 10 days later. I don’t care what part of the world you are from, that is only 10 days! They REFUSE to return my money until I return the product. How can one try a product (I was under the belief that "trial" meant you actually had to use it) and return it? Yes, I too was told to get a tracking number as they don’t refund money for "lost packages".

We need to all report them to the Better Business Bureau to shut them down. They are scamming us out of our money and it’s not right.

I had the same horrible ordeal. Filed a complaint with the BBB…..lets see what they have to say…oh, Lichi asked for my bank statements to authorize he return. They made up a fake transaction number that they said they credited to my account…..scam scam….now Im afraid for them to have had any access to my information(i did not send a bank statement)

Guys,i don’t know if any one feels as frustrated as I do.One website tells u this pill is the best.Another
tells u its the worst.How am I suppose to make the right choice?Does it mean i’ll never achieve my dreams of cutting down?Some one help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not get, buy some pills from Walgreens.

Yes it’s true buy them at CVS. If you check on their website I think there’s no such thing as free trial. You gotta buy the whole bottle at $30.00. That free trial is a scam spreading on Facebook now.

I ordered the trial offer and after I put in the order the fine print was there for me to read. I knew that I would only have 14 days to cancel, so I called the next day. They were very nice and canceled my order before any charges were added to my account. Now they did try to get me to go with a reduced rate or longer trial period. I just told them no thanks, not interested. The number is listed on their website. Sorry all of you had such a horrible experience, but I got through on… Read more »

Mandy, do you have any of the information of how to contact them? I only opened up the trial package but they have sent me three shipments since then and I don’t even know how much they are charging me! Everything else is unopened! The email all the way at the top doesn’t work.

Thank you!!

Yeah, Mandy. The lady was very kind to me. though I did delete my account at my bank as back up method.

DO NOT BUY LICHI SUPER FRUIT!!!! IT IS A SCAM AND THEY CHARGED MY ACCOUNT 99.00 EVEN AFTER I CALLED TO CANCEL MY ORDER!!!

(800) 443-2130.
Call them in early in the morning.
Do it asap.
You shouldn’t be on hold for more then 5 minutes,
It took me awhile to find this correct number.

Jessica, once you got a hold of them did they cancel any future orders? I want to be sure I am never charged by them again..

Yes, the canceled everything. They said I would not be charged. The woman on the line was nice.

Has anyone tried to fight this through their bank?? I would love to fight this! I am out $300 and didn’t authorize this!!!!

I think the people in this thread who are disgruntled with the company and their product are just trying to point out that they try to make it impossible for you to get in touch with them , and difficult to cancel your "trial" I too dealt with the hassle of the Lichi dealers. They do not list numbers on their website, emails, receipts, or their product. Any email address listed as a way to get in touch with them either rejected correspondence as undeliverable or i never got a response. No response on their facebook either..When you finally find… Read more »
they are thief. I tried to reach theme for 2 weeks but I was putting on hold for more than 30 minutes . after all the wait they answered and they said that I was late and I agreed to pay for it anyway I cancelled my account on the 8 of may ,anndddddddddddddddd they charged me 99.99 on the 16 of may , 8 days after my cancellation they charged me again LIARS AND THEIFS . they have the lichi in the H.E.B. in Austin for 9.99 witch is 90 dollars less. and by the way I didn’t loose… Read more »

How are you guys getting a hold of anybody? I tried calling the number above and any numbers from their website and either numbers have been canceled or the main line is always a busy tone. I have also tried e-mailing some different people and the e-mail states that it wasn’t sent. Any other suggestions?

(800) 443-2130.
If you call early in the morning you should get an answer. :)
I’ve called and the lady was very nice and understanding.
Call asap.
You will be o hold for no more then 5 minutes.

I came across this product from an ad on Facebook. I got all the way to the spot that I had to enter my card number in, I was entering the security code and clicked on the ? to see exactly what digits it was asking for, and it took me right back to facebook, nothing came up telling me that my transaction had gone through, I was back to my newsfeed on facebook. I figured it just didn’t go through. A few days later, I had received the free trial, unexpected. Checked my account, and had been charged for… Read more »
The same thing happened to me and my mom. We tried to do the "free trial" and low and behold I got the $99 charge on my card. They would only refund $24.99 of that and I could keep the product. As for my mom they hadn’t been able to process the charge so we are sending back the product without paying the $99. They say that there won’t be anymore charges, but I will be watching the accounts closely. They young girl on the phone was cordial and you could tell she knows that they are shoveling a lot… Read more »

Total scam. Called to cancel today. Per Jamie they will not charge me again. Gave me reference of his name and date. We will see…… 100% sat guarantee but only refunded 50%? That’s a 50% guarantee.

I want to know if this product actually works… I am trying to loose 20 pounds. And I am trying new products and came across this one.. Please some one let me know. Thank You !

don’t buy it. they don’t honor the trial agreement. If someone lies about little things, they will lie about anything. They charged me $99.99 out of my bank account after only 7 days

thank you so much everyone. i am so glad googled this today as i received my product a couple of days ago. i called just now and they said yes, it states on your agreement that you have 14 days to call or they will send you the next batch at $89.99. i cancelled and they said to keep what i had and i got a cancellation number so hopefully will be all set. thank you all so much and sorry for your loss!!!

A word to the wise and anyone researching the Lichi diet, I have seen many people who have gotten what they wanted out of the product. I am going to try it myself but I found that it is much cheaper to buy it from a drug store or order it form some place other than the actual Lichi company as they have that suppressive auto billing clause at the bottom of the screen on the payment screen. If you want to do the lichi diet, google Lichi Superfruit and it will give you more economical way to purchase the… Read more »

This lichi super fruit really seems to be working for me! But just as everyone else has stated, I was had a problem canceling through customer service! I canceled 10 days after my order was placed, and exactly 4 days later, I was charged 99 dollars…. I’m so livid with this company, I can’t even describe it! I would recommend this super fruit product to anyone, but definitely go about purchasing it a different way!!!! This company is a rip off, nothing free about it.

Maybe next time go to GNC first or Vitamin World..it’s only$12.99

Are you all for real ?? If you actually read the fine print it tells you that you need to cancel the subscription before the end of the trial date !! Now you all **** and complain because of your stupidity !! The product does actually work as i have bought more from Walgreens. So stop whining and read the fine print dumb **** !!

I agree with you Jo Jo… people are only complaining because they dont read fine print.. all they want is a free bee… its a TRIAL not SAMPLE bottle.

That’s the problem, when you need to read the FINE PRINT!!!

When you have to read the fine print you know you are dealing with a SCAM!!!

I got my Free Trial…only to find several orders coming to my house with a $99.99 price tag. Oh, ya i was supposed to read the fine print. Clearly their product can’t stand on the truth, they need to trick people.
Let me guess, you work for the company. DON’T GET SCAMMED LIKE I DID!!!

Basically every product you buy online has some sort of fine print you should’ve read it. I was about to be done completing my order through the facebook ad and right under where it says complete order was a a big paragraph with all the fine print. They weren’t hiding it. It was obvious, so I saw it and cancelled my order. Come on people. Nothing in life is free.

Is it 14 days from the day you place. Order or 14 days after you receive product?

14 days start day of order.. you can call for an ext. to trial.

No idea! Call and cancel immediately (800) 443 2130

excuse me. what is wrong with you? I was charged BEFORE my trial date ended. actually 1 week. So stop calling people dumb.

I too am a victim of this company’s trickery. I DO NOT WANT THE PRODUCT. I returned 2 packages, unopened. I am now informed I must have a tracking number, etc., etc. This is terrible. I do not want the product…it doesn’t work….and I am being charged monthly for something I’ve returned. I will tell everyone I can not to buy this. I too will have to cancel my credit card. Being lured into a "free" trial and then being charged is really low. Your business practices are beyond low.

Can you buy this at the store im afraid to buy this but i really want to try this but dont want to pay so much for a free trail any suggestions???

Walgreens. :)