Raspberry Ketone Breeze Complaints

Corp Email: support@ketonebreeze.com

Raspberry Ketone Breeze Ratings

Raspberry Ketone Breeze Reports

Most Recent Raspberry Ketone Breeze Complaints

Is Raspberry Ketone Breeze a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Diet / Weight Loss Directory ListingFuture Health Labs, LLC Listing

Future Health Labs LLC and www.ketonebreeze.com and www.colocleansepure.com

I saw a Risk Free Trial for KetoneBreeze and ColocleansePure on a link through Healthy Living in an ad/article featuring Rachael Ray. I read the article that gave high reviews to these products and recommended that both products be used to get maximum benefits. I decided to give the Risk Free offer of Ketone Breeze and ColoCleanse a try. All I needed to do was pay the shipping cost of $4.95 for each bottle.

I ordered a free sample of Raspberry Ketone Breeze and Colo Cleanse Pure supplements on the website. I paid for shipping. After trying the product for a few days I realized it contained a lot of caffeine, so I called and emailed to cancel the trial. I was repeatedly put on hold, or hung up on. I never received a response to my email.

Then my credit card was charged $89.99 twice, for a total of $179.98. Few days later after holding for 1.5 hr I spoke to a sales representative who after reviewing my cancellation emails agreed that my credit card should not have been charged and told me I would receive a full refund. He verified that I never received more products (besides the samples) and told me not to send back the samples.

After that I received an email from him with confirmation that refund was processed. After waiting a week I called my bank to see why the refund hasn’t posted to my account. The bank said that they did not receive a refund from this company.

I called Future Health Labs again and was told that the bank refused the refund. I spoke to my bank again and was told that it was not true – they did not refuse a refund – they never got one in the first place.

The company still owes me $179.98. I believe the refund was never processed. I tried to call the Future Health Labs again, but their phone number was disconnected.

15 Most Recent Reviews About Raspberry Ketone Breeze

More About Raspberry Ketone Breeze

View other complaints about Ketone: Power Ketone | Flawless Rasberry Ketone - - Ketone Information and Complaints

Submit a Complaint or Review For Raspberry Ketone Breeze

24 Comments on "Raspberry Ketone Breeze"

I feel like I have really been taken…I thought this was something supported by Dr. Oz and that I was only ordering samples. I watched his video clips and this ad looked like it was part of his show. Yesterday I found 2 surprise charges on my account for around $150.00. Called the company and waited for 30 minutes. Finally someone answered and said the small print says I agree to authorized payments from my account, which I certainly did not do or approve. She promised to refund my money if I returned my unused sample portions. After reading all… Read more »

It took me months to get my refund back, but it took me going to my bank to do so. I printed out all of my corespondents with them and my bank records of them charging me after my cancellation letter.

Do not give up hope, go to your bank. In addition, I filed a complaint with the BBB.

BEYOND RASPBERRY KETONE company are a complete and utter rip off merchants – DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! Major scammers – I have been ripped off £160.

Man, I wish I had read these earlier….I am out $359.96! I have tried and tried to contact them. I am now disputing the charges with my credit card company.

making a little head way — this llc seem to be at the core — Corp Officer David Grubbs – came up on serveral indepth searches —

Raspberry Keytone Plus, LLC
Updated 11/10/2012 – This profile of Raspberry Keytone Plus, LLC was created using data from Texas Secretary of State

Out same — over 1hr waiting. Credit Card company has blocked charges from this vendor on my account; my next course of action is taking issue to our state’s attorney office. We’ll keep you posted

Scam!!! charged 89.99 and never got the product.

I too have been taken by this company . I was going to order only the trial for $4.95 for 1trial bottle of colon cleanse and $4.95 for 1trial bottle of Raspberry Ketone after i put in my card number it gave me the info of monthly charges of 89.99 so i didn’t hit the submit button i just deleted all my information deciding not to order. It was sent anyway and charged the $4.95 each plus a few weeks later$89.99 . I called the numbers on the packages and was told i couldn’t return them . I called my… Read more »
I am livid. I too have been hoodwinked. I, unfortunately, was intrigued by an add that was on the margin of my Facebook screen and clicked on it. The ad was for Ketone Breeze and it was touted as being successful for helping Rachael Ray lose weight. I read the little blurb about it, it seemed harmless and inexpensive so I agreed to pay the $4.95. They offered the Colon Cleanse and said it was an important part of getting you started on losing weight. I went ahead and ordered both for just the trial. When I got the Ketone… Read more »
I am in the same situation – – I ordered the trial offer they were offering at 4.95 and because it reference Dr. Oz, I thought the product would be safe and that the company was legitimate. I received my trial offer, but because I have been sick I had not actually tried to product. On the same day I received my credit card statement I received a second supply of the colopure and rasp ketone diet supplement and charges to my credit card totally 359,96. Called the customer care number and I could have sworn that I was talking… Read more »

Yes, I too was scammed, however I called the company only to be told that she couldn’t hear me and to try
later. I immediately called my credit card company disputing the charges and they immediately cancelled the
charges; (2) @$89.99 with no product other than trial size. I guess we need to let Dr. Oz know that he’s been
used as a scapegoat. For those of you who think you are out your money, please contact either your credit
card company or banking institution for help. Best of luck.

I wish we could add something to this but "No." Same stuff: Thought it was a free trial, only to be billed for it a month later. Filled a dispute with the credit card company and hope for the best. Actually did get a representative this time (after only (?) 15 minutes). She claims the account was cancelled a few days ago, but we would have to pay the last charge from November. It is frightenting when you realize companies like this now have your credit card information.

This company is a scam. I am going to contact my state’s attorney general and the BBB about their fraudulent activity.

I ditto everyone else. This company is horrible! I talked to them on the phone and the representative said they would refund all my money after I returned the unopened product. They have not refunded my money so I put in a claim with my bank account and they still are refusing to give me full payment…..get this business SHUT down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also fell for this product. Always looking for a good deal I thought the free trial was a great price and the video of Dr. Oz sold me. I had to cancel my auto ship by today or they were going to charge me and send me more. Surprise surprise, I was on hold for 45 mins! I sent three emails to their different emails but I’m not expecting anything. I was able to cancel my debit card before they got any $ out of me. I am sorry to all of you above who they did get $… Read more »
Ditto on the above comments… when mine arrived it had no packing slip, no contact info with it only a note inside the box with the bottle stating "you will not be sent any more product and no one will contact you." Then a few weeks later a charge of $89.99 on my card appeared. Have never received any other product except the bottle that was supposed to be free… The phone number I called off the bottle we answered by a machine put me on hold for 15-20 min also…. I tried calling 4 times before contacting my bank… Read more »

Raspberry Ketone Breeze…..Fraud!!!!! I am in the same position they have charged my credit card after a trial the fraud squad is investigating beware

I have also been taken . After i applied for the trial for $4.95 only then did they say there would be a monthly charge of 89.99 so i didn’t hit my submit button i just deleted everything but they charged my credit card anyway. My credit card company is working on it now. What is the fraud squad?

This is totally a scam,ordered only a sample of both the Ketone Breeze and Colocleanse, was only suppose to be charged $4.95 a bottle for shipping and handling and now i have $278.96 charged to my credit card and no product! RIPOFFS!!

I also had ordered the trial offer for both the raspberry ketone breeze and the colo cleanse. I do remember seeing somewhere that they would automatically send you monthly supplies unless canceled. After reading a few reviews on these products and seeing everyones comments on how it is a scam I did call and managed to talk to someone to cancel. They man even gave me confirmation numbers and assured me my account would not be charged since I called within the 15 days. Well sure enough a few weeks past and I saw two charges for 89.99! I called… Read more »

Yes I too was had! They are very deceitful. I’m out $179.98.

Yea this is a total scam, no where did it say that after the trial period I would be charged $89.99 for each product in total $179.98. No in there right mind would agree to that. Thanks to them my children are haveing to go without some presants this holiday season.

i been had too

I am in the same position they went into my account after a trial the fraud squad is investigating beware