Garcinia Store Complaints and Reviews

Corp Email: support@garciniastore.com
Company Contact: Jeremy Willey - Owner

Is Garcinia Store a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Does Not Honor Returns

GarciniaStore.com provides 1 free bottle of Garcinia Campogia but when you signup for it you are entering into a subscription agreement. This is not prominently displayed on the website & I missed it.

Once I received the first subscription bottle, I returned the package unopened with USPS and also called the customer service area to cancel the subscription. This was an automated process.

A little later I noticed that they had charged me $84.90!!! for one bottle of the product which I had returned and for a service which I had cancelled. They provide no resolution via email or even mail. If you email them they will basically send you a response back saying you have to call a number. When you call the number they make the resolution process so difficult that I’d imagine most people will just give up.

The customer service rep refused to acknowledge my request because I didn’t return the product with a RMA number and made me listen to an obviously scripted pitch completely unrelated to the topic that I called about. Her function was less of a facilitator than an agitator whose main function was to annoy you so you’d just give up. At the end she hung up on me because I simply wanted an answer as to whether they would give me a credit.

Full disclosure: I was upset but I was absolutely professional in my demeanor. I used no “magic” words that would be remotely defined as offensive. Frankly, I’ve been much more agitated in other situations with other businesses but this is the absolute first time that someone from a customer service area actually hung up on me.

I never even tried the product so I cannot comment at all about Garcinia Cambogia itself but save yourself the aggravation, order from someone else!

Comments