Target Complaints

Target.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: July 14, 2017

Target Contact Information

Business Name: Target Brands, Inc.
1000 Nicollet Mall

Most Recent Target Complaints

Is Target a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Department Stores Directory ListingTarget Brands, Inc. Listing

Customer service SUCKS!

A few months ago I had a serious family crisis, 2 deaths in one month. I did fall behind in my payments to which I am not unwilling to admit.

I set up a repayment plan and became current very quickly, and was ready to resume my normal monthly payments.

I contacted Target about this and they said submit my request in writing and it would be taken care of.

That was over 60 days ago!

I try to reach them by mail…directly to Brian Cornell’s office, sending mail that has to be signed for, and he doesn’t even get to see or sign for his own mail!

POSTAL FRAUD.

And I have sent faxes and online messaging. I am getting no response except form letters, not even personal responses to my issue!

I requested in written for to have my payment plan removed, my monthly payments returned to normal and my card re-opened for use if I so choose to, non of this has been done yet!

15 Most Recent Reviews About Target