Costco Complaints and Reviews

Phone Number: 800-774-2678
Company Contact: W. Craig Jelinek - President and CEO

Is Costco a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Emotional Support Animals

Yesterday I was at the Las Vegas Costco and was really hassled by 2 greeters and the store manager about bringing my 8 pound support dog.

She is very well trained, no barking, housebroken and very mild temperament. She had her EMS harness and leash, both clearly marked as a support animal. Plus she was in her carrier completely enclosed.

According to the manager, none of this mattered.

This is a recent change, in the past we were warmly welcomed. Not any more. I even offered to show the letter from my doctor.

Really poor customer service and perhaps even discrimination. Costco please get with the program.

15 Most Recent Reviews

Comments

16 Comments on "Costco"

My wife & I have been buying chicken at Costco for years. For some reason they switched to Kirkland chicken. This chicken is filled with Grisel. At best you only get about two good pieces of chicken per pack. This chicken is a waste of money. I would have excepted better from Costco. Cutting the amount of eatable chicken per pack is a cheap way to screw over on the consumer. Get your act together and sell better chicken.

“Hardy Mums” you sold in Danvers Mass, were very poor quality, didn’t even last two weeks!!!

Yesterday I found an aisle display of Monsanto’s Round-Up. Please remove this product from your shelves. The reason it’s cheaper now is nobody wants to use this poison that’s been banned by responsible countries. I’ll seriously rethink my $55 fee for a company with no morals to carry this product. SO DISAPPOINTED and will no longer shop where this poison is sold.

My above comment was EDITED or rather REWORKED to infer a tone I did not write. Now I have to COMPLAIN about the COMPLAINT. Not to mention the insulting email I received to sign me up for a complainers newsletter. Is that Costco’s way of ridiculing legitimate complaints?

sick of their gestapo tactics for looking at receipts ya like they really can tell anything from a whole ton of stuff in a shopping cart and the gal telling me it’s to make sure they didn’t over charge ya right. I have one stupid thing and they want to see the receipt well I didn’t and the gal tried grabbing my stuff then they send people after me. I had thrown the d**n receipt into my pocket and didn’t feel like fishing it out juggling a rug and wheelchair. Then they tell me they can ask for a receipt… Read more »
I have always promoted Costco and thought they were great BUT the optical dept needs help. After going to SIX Costco’s and traveling many miles to find an eye frame that I loved, not one clerk would look on the computer to see if it was available anywhere. I found it many times but could not find my size, I gave up and decided on a third choice. I finally got it ordered and paid for and was told it would be ready in 5 to 7 days. I am now on my third week and still no glasses and… Read more »

I bought Kirkland London Dry Gin and poured a drink. It was the most foul tasting gin I have ever experienced. Even the $9.00 1.75 products tasted better. UGH!

Disappointed Costco Customer
I was in line, and the customer ahead of me seemed to know the cashier as friends. the cashier was putting through her order and she had put a sweater in a plastic bag so it would not get dirty I do that all the time. I noticed that the customer had placed the tag on the outside of the bag for her to scan. One of the items in a different bag she scanned right away, the other one she was feeling the bag the customer mentioned to her that the tag was on the outside, the cashier bluntly… Read more »
I bought washer and was delivered on Dec 2. The door latch was broken so the delivery guys took it back and said we will have a new washer the next day. That was the reason why we let them took our old working washer/dryer away. It’s been 2 weeks now with many phone calls and costco representative said it’ll take at least another 2 weeks. We have a 2 year old toddler and needing to do laundry ever other day. The closest one is 7 miles away. It was very inconvenient and time consuming. We’d discussed with costco for… Read more »

I have been a Costco customer for close to 20 years. I think that the quality and value of most of your products are exceptional. The Einstein bagels you currently carry are far inferior to your previous store brand. They are soft. mushy with the consistency of white bread. I would be embarrassed to sell them in my store.

On Tuesday March 3, 2015 I went to Milford, CT Costco to look at the Samsung TV’s and I found one, the Samsung UN55H6300A for $699.99. I went back today March 4, 2015 and the price went up to $769.99 a $70.00 increase but there’s a MFR instant rebate on the TV which expires 3/07/2015 so the price should have been locked in until that date right? NO. So when I questioned manager about it he placed all the blame on the buyers for raising the price and he could not help me. I also told him the TV’s for… Read more »
I have an Executive Membership and I spend several hundred dollars a month at the Saint George, Utah Costco. When checking out 02/27/2014, the cashier, Sherick (that is what her name tag said) was laughing and joking with co-workers during the entire time she was "checking" my order. I did not receive an acknowledgement of my existence at anytime during the process. She did not offer a greeting, did not inform me what the total of my order was, nor did she did not say thank you – no interaction with me, the customer, whatsoever. She didn’t even make eye… Read more »
My wife and I purchased a 55" Sony Bravia TV in November of 2011 and it just recently broke December 2013 (just after both Costco’s and Sony’s warranty ended). I now understand why warranties are designed to end just before the manufacturers know their product will fail. Sony TV’s have a long history of breaking shortly after warranty expiration. Tons of information on this topic available on the internet. My question is why would Costco offer a product line with a terrible track record. Costco needs reconsider and actually do their research when it comes to stocking their shelves with… Read more »
Disappointed Costco Shopper

Don’t buy a Samsung from Costco, either. They bread right at the two-year mark and they won’t stand behind the televisions nor will American Express deliver on their extra year of coverage on Samsung televisions, they said. The power goes out. Google it. It’s a very, very common defect.

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation? My blog has a lot of exclusive content I’ve either written myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any ways to help stop content from being stolen? I’d definitely appreciate it. ?????? ? web http://99rrad.com/category/free-music

Ordered cakes at Costco online for daughters wedding but they arrived too late to deliver to caterer. Tried to return to Costco warehouse today but their computers were not working properly. Less than happy with Costco and most likely will not renew memberships.