Hanson Place Dental Complaints and Reviews

Brooklyn, New York 11201 USA

Phone Number: 718-403-0700
Corp Email: downtownbrooklyndental@gmail.com
Company Contact: Richard Giddon - DDS

Is Hanson Place Dental a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Rude Receptionist

I called regarding an invoice and was kept on hold for at least 15 minutes.

When finally someone picked up, Alexa the person who picked up the phone was very nasty and rude on the phone.

I was just trying to understand the health coverage and she flat out told me “I AM NOT HAVING THIS CONVERSATION WITH YOU”

I also asked her for her last name and she flat out told me again I do not give out that information.

Comments