Fast Track Debt Relief Complaints

Corp Email: info@FastTrackDebtRelief.com

Fast Track Debt Relief Ratings

Fast Track Debt Relief Reports

Most Recent Fast Track Debt Relief Complaints

Is Fast Track Debt Relief a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Debt Services Directory ListingCredit Advocates Listing

Breached my Contract

i filed a complaint before # is: 9024606017. On Jan 3,2014 I paid a monthly draft of 14,000.00. (Normal Draft 409.00) In our contract which I didn’t receive when I signed it. I asked twice for it and finally received it a couple weeks ago. On page 5 b. Service Cost: The last sentence states: “Monthly payments in excess of fees and costs will have the overage put in my settlement fund” When I put the money in I questioned Keta Burgess, my 3rd representative, why they took all my fees out until 5/2016. At that time she should have told me you can pay your service fees by month and keep your money in the settlement fund or we can take it out. It’s my money none of the fees were due yet. But Keta’s response was you don’t expect us not to be paid. I also want to say the money I gave them was over what I signed to give them.

I feel i should have had a choice pay monthly for service fees then I would have had more negotiation power. Now I have been told many things by Trisha Teto. After the first complaint I filed she said they won’t move on anything unless i withdraw my complaint. So I did after she said it would be taken care of. However, things don’t usually go that way.

Trisha Teto called me about 2 1/2 weeks ago we talked and she said you know your disabled nothing they can take from you..why don’t you just go along with your life. I’ll try and get you some money, give you a check and we’ll be done. Get back to you in a few days, if my boss approves it cause he’s fed up with this account people have given them $100,000 or more and they don’t complain.

Well if they were fair and truthful my bills would have all been paid. If any excess is supposed to go a fund then it should. it’s so easy to tell someone to forget about it go on with your life. Even though your company will be alright. I won’t be. I’ll still have an unpaid credit card and that’s not worth the $600.00 you offered me. Not even close.

You have been evasive with me, your company drags things out, it’s all about taking money from people, you do not help in any court appearances, you don’t do anything except set back and say well your only going to get a lien. That’s your legal help. As far as me filing another complaint Trisha said she doesn’t care because the company will set on it.

Fast Track Debt Relief – 6941 W Commercial Blvd Tamarac FL 33319

Submit a Complaint or Review For Fast Track Debt Relief

2 Comments on "Fast Track Debt Relief"

they ripped me off and not one bill was paid they are scammers,i am contacting an lawyer about them they like to take advantage of ill people i hope that i get my money back and they are cowards they don’t do a thing for you like they said they would and won’t even contact you back when they know they are in the wrong COWARDS GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK SINCE YOU DID NOT PAY ONE BILL

AGAINST THE LAW NO UP FRONT FEES -( all states )PRACTICING ILLEGALLY FAST TRACK DEBT RELIEF , CREDIT ADVOCATES LAW FIRM , LEGAL HELPER DEBT RESOLUTION and global Client solution not license in many states -DEBT SETTLEMENT COMPANIES AND LAW FIRMS -FILE A COMPLAINT WITH ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE AND FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION -IT ILLEGAL FOR LAW FIRMS or debt settlement COMPANIES TO CHARGE MONEY UNTIL SETTLEMENT IS MADE with CREDITOR. -NO- UP FRONT FEES PLEASE READ LINK BELOW The Federal Trade Commission (FTC), the nation’s consumer protection agency, has amended the Telemarketing Sales Rule (TSR) to add specific provisions to… Read more »