Advance Check & Credit Recovery Complaints and Reviews

Amherst, New York 14226 USA

Phone Number: 855-798-1892
Corp Email: info@acrnf.com
Company Contact: Vincent Bianco - President

Is Advance Check & Credit Recovery a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Scam. Said I Had An Unpaid Loan From 2007

This place call and left a message stating my last name and last four digits of my social security number. They said I had an unpaid pay day loan from 2007. If I didn’t pay $948.00 today I was going to be arrested and turned in for writing a bad check. He said if I didn’t pay today I would be prosecuted and fined $4000.00.

I took down his bogus name and address. I called back and the person on the phone wouldn’t give me any info about there place of business and hung up on me.

Sounds like a scam to me.

ACCR Advanced Check & Credit Recovery 908 Broadway Buffalo, New York | 855-644-1936

Comments

2 Comments on "Advance Check & Credit Recovery"

I just had the same thing happen to me today to and they said the same **** thing. This is insane and uncalled for with them telling you that you could get fraud and possibly out in jail. That’s some thing that is not even right. And you are right about the statue of limitations they must not be up to date and just want to scare people.

OMG…the same thing happened to me today. They first called my job and told me that a process server was coming. So I inquired about what this pertained to and they gave me the same explanation about a p****y loan. I actually gave them payment information from my credit card (huge, huge mistake), and while they drafted a letter to send me prior to charging the card, I googled the address of the company…and it does not exist. I then googled the name of the company and came across this website. I quickly called my attorney who informed me that… Read more »