RushCard Complaints and Reviews

Corp Email: agent@rushcard.com
Company Contact: Russell Simmons - Founder, CEO

Is RushCard a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Money Debited Twice

I have been with the company for over eight years. Problems here and there but not like this.

I’ve spoken with 8 representatives from Rushcard, and I keep getting lied too about when my money will be released.

I had one representative named Eduardo say he saw documents that weren’t even there and too call back at 3:00 pm so that my two hundred and twenty six dollars can be released.

Only to find out it couldn’t be released because no document was on my account. I was told that the hold will be lifted 3 – 5 business days.

Then I’m told today it could take 35 days. I asked for the number for corporate only to be told there is no telephone number for corporate.

I don’t know about Mr. Russell Simmons but I need my money. I can’t move in with him if my bills aren’t paid because RUSHCARD representatives can’t get their crap right.

Such a ripoff. Shame on your Mr. Simmons. Return my money and you can have your card!

15 Most Recent Reviews

More About RushCard

RushCard Prepaid Visa Debit

Comments

5 Comments on "RushCard"

I applied for a rushcard because my sister recommended me but also because I seen they were having a promotion but when I applied for the card I entered my info and the promotion code in the promotion slot and I clicked enter well when I received my rush card I never got the promotion so I called rush card and they are stating that I never entered a promo code when I did!!!! And they will not give me the corporate phone number. When I called the first time about the promo code deal the supervisor told me that… Read more »

Dish network did an unauthorized debt from my card and I don’t even have dish and they will not stop payment. I have been a customer for years thru all the bs and you can not help me this is unacceptable. I’m going to stop my direct deposits and throw the pos card out i’m sick of this.

I have been a member since 2010 and RushCard has been double charging me and taking from me for years to the total of $700.00. What made me notice it was today when I loaded $20.00 to by something on online and they took 6.07 and when I called in they said it was the monthly charge. The lady then said our fee is 7.95 but you took 6.07 from me. They are telling us lies. Then when I asked for a manager she put me on hold for 20 min and said oh I have my manager on the… Read more »
rush card let amazon make a charge on my account without my permission, then when I call they cancel my card,and then tell me to pay them 30 dollars to mail me another card in order to get my money! I ask for a supervisor are a manger and there’s never one available to take your call. I call Thursday, Friday, Saturday. And they still with hold my money! then they told me they were gonna money gram it to but want me to pay a 30 fee for that. I tell everyone do not use there service if u… Read more »
650.00 WAS SUPPOSE TO DEPOSIT TO MY ACCOUNT ON APRIL 24, 2014…FOR SOME STRANGE REASON RUSH CARD SERV PUT A HOLD ON MY ACCT AND REQUESTED ID AND SSN AND TAX FORMS I SENT THEM IN AS REQUESTED WITHIN 3 DAYS THEN WHEN I CALLED THEY ASKED A LOT OF RANDOM QUESTIONS OF WHICH I THOUGHT I HAD VERIFIED…I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO FILE THIS COMPLAINT WITH THE BBB LOOKING AT ALL THE OTHER COMPLAINTS RUSH CARD HAS BEEN INCONVEINING PEOPLE AND PUTTING US ALL IN FINANCIAL DEBT, I THINK THIS SHOULD BE FOLLOWED UP WITH A CLASS ACTION ,CARLOS… Read more »