Stratford Career Institute Complaints and Reviews

8675 Darnley Rd
Mount Royal, Quebec H4T 1X2 Canada

Phone Number: 800-435-5338
Corp Email: admissions@scitraining.com

Is Stratford Career Institute a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Will not help you get the proper licenses or training

July 11, 2013 the D.E.T.C denied accredited to S.C.I , mount royal Quebec, Canada concluded S.C.I failed to demonstrate its full compliance a acceptable tuition refund-policy.

S.C.I Wont me to pay the $679.00 because I did not complete the courses and I sent back the books to S.C.I.

High school diploma will not help you get the proper licenses or training REQUIRED for any career field; its for informational purposes only.

Comments

7 Comments on "Stratford Career Institute"

I would not consider attending this school to earn nursing degree. The teachers appear to be prejudice against student from foreign countries or different backgrounds. Many of the exams and tests are subjective so the faculty grade the student from their own individual point of view without any admistrative review or a proper channel of rebuttal from the student. This situation makes the learning process more stressful for that students. It is obvious when the faculty likes a student. He or she will be giving a better grades than the other students even if the work is exactly the same.… Read more »
I looked over the courses that they have. They mentioned it is not a credited school as you cannot transfer to any other college for the credits you earned. I realize that the diploma you earned is for your own gratification. I am a senior citizen who just wants to learn a specific course such as creative writing. I don’t need to transfer credits earned here to another college. I want to learn how to develop my writing so I can write novels, non-fiction, and possibly books for children. I looked over the course material and it is mentioned that… Read more »

is this school as bad as they say it is I want to do my own photography would this be a good way to start that???

Horrible, but great if you do not mind a rip off and scam. Prepares you to do nothing.

When I investigated Stratford and called admissions office they never claimed to be accredited nor did they give any other misleading information that could entrap me into taking one of their courses. I did do other searches and found that it is a legit distance learning institute but not accredited. Ok, they acknowledged that. I signed up for, and completed, one of their courses and found it to be very comprehensive. Seriously though, anyone who thinks they can get a high level degree online for that cost must be terribly naïve. You get what you pay for, and in my… Read more »

i paid off my course last year and never got my diploma for medical assisant. why havent got it yet. took the course two years ago.

What are you doing about it? Who have you complained to? I ask because I just finished my course, but I haven’t finished paying and I don’t intend to finish paying for a worthless diploma.