Porter & Chester Institute Complaints

Porter & Chester Institute Phone Number: 860-274-9294

Porter & Chester Institute Ratings

Porter & Chester Institute Reports

Most Recent Porter & Chester Institute Complaints

Is Porter & Chester Institute a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Courses / Training Directory ListingThe Porter and Chester Institute Inc Listing

Whats Really Going On

I bought a 1998 Honda civic; it ran for a few months then had problems. I started calling porter and Chester; I called for months. I finally got a response by calling the front office. I took my car in Nov/Dec 2015, did not hear anything from anyone.

So the first month I was like, okay they’re really busy.

2nd month, I let it pass.

Third month I started calling and calling. Never ever got a response. I called daily, weekly, every time I got the chance. I finally called the director, Mr. Hartland, the guy I was dealing with his name is ken.

Do not, I repeat, do not take car to this school. After waiting and waiting, and more waiting – 3/15/16 car finally done. So that day I spoke with ken briefly. I called back on Thursday and Friday leaving messages I am going to pick up car after work. I get ride to porter and Chester. I get there, ken was not in, left no message or anything with anyone.

I am so done. I want this place shut down, its horrible. It is the worst experience. That ken guy is unprofessional and uncaring, doesn’t have a clue what he is doing.

I still have to take cabs to work, I cant take my granddaughter out on weekends, I have no transportation. I am livid.

Porter and Chester Institute – 220 Brooks St Worcester Massachusetts 01606 | 508-304-6500

Submit a Complaint or Review For Porter & Chester Institute