ClassesUSA Complaints and Reviews

Classesusa.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: December 26, 2017

Business Name: Classes USA, Inc.
6701 Center Dr #300
Los Angeles, California 90045 USA

Phone Number: 800-648-5049
Company Contact: Henry Varbedian - Sr. Manager

There Are Currently No Ratings.

Is ClassesUSA a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Classes USA - Lead Critic - Illegal advertising on my phone number which is on the "Do Not Call" list / AAA road services sharing my information

I have been receiving e-mails & calls (recorded messages only) off the wall ever since I gave my number to the VICE PRESIDENT OF SOUTH FLORIDA AAA. This particular company is saying I have to write to them via post office mail. no e-mail was provided or phone number to call them. the unsubscribe button leads to a page of additional personal questions about my education calling themselves ClassesUSA . They have 2 addresses.

# 1. PO Box 4668 #56774 New York, New York 10163-4668.

# 2.6701 Center Drive West, Suite 300 Los Angeles Ca, 90045… – I look up this address on the web & found a company called LEAD CRITIC – ( WEB SITE – http://blog.leadcritic.com/contact-page )

Trying to unsubscribe I found only another page demanding information before I could contact them.

I know they obtained my number from AAA because I give it to NO ONE. I did not thing the vice president of the company would go against my wishes as I asked him not to put my cell number in their system but it was done anyway. Not 2 days later I started receiving spam. I have this phone 1 year and a half and NEVER experienced this.

This number is registered on the do not call list. I did it the same day I purchased the phone. Please can you assist me with this matter. Why should I have to write to them by mail to unsubscribe & why do they have an unsubscribe button that leads to questions? No specific name – no phone number to contact just these addresses I have provided.

Thank You for your help.

PS.. THEY ARE DEMANDING A NUMBER I CANT PROVIDE IT IS UNKNOWN OR I WOULD HAVE CALLED. THE NUMBER OF THIS COMPANY BELOW IS NOT CORRECT.