Procellis Complaints and Reviews

Phone Number: 877-218-7946
Corp Email: customercare@flawlesseffect.com

Is Procellis a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Thieves

This company really needs to be investigated. So far I have received nothing and have been charges for two deliveries.

Despite numerous email to them, I have received no reply. I wish I had looked up this web site before I ordered anything.

I will have to cancel my credit card, which is very inconvenient.

Please be warned, do MOT deal with these people.

15 Most Recent Reviews

More About Procellis

Procellis by Flawless Effect

Comments

5 Comments on "Procellis"

I am also a victim and out of pocket big time. Have emailed twice no response. Latest delivery was from a Company in New South Wales. Wrote to their Manager in January and to date have still not had a reply. DO NOT deal with these people. They are rip offs and the product is crap anyway.
Cannot find any information anywhere as to how to cancel the product and have had to cancel my Visa card just to stop being charged for product that I don’t have and doesn’t work anyway.

I am also a ‘victim” tried to message them several times, but no notice taken. My payments have been debited $5.29/$09.27/$98.27/$98.27/123.60 and $124.58. I am going to the police as this is out of control

How do we cancel. I cant find info any where??

Same same same they have ripped me off three times now including after cancelling subscription and returning product

I have only recieved my trail product a few weeks ago & not even time to say if I liked or not ,as my account has now been chrged 98.27 twice , ive emailed non stop to cancel , with no return response , looks to me ive been scammed & going to have to go cancel my visa card, no way should anybody buy from this site , as no interactions from them once they have ur card number seems to me.