Pristine Derma Care Complaints and Reviews

Hollywood, Florida 33021 USA

Phone Number: 888-960-3123
Corp Email: clientservices@pristinedermacare.com
Company Contact: Onofrio Lanzisera - Principal

Is Pristine Derma Care a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Ruin My Credit?

I have received a notice from a collection agency to pay $177.82 to Pristine Derma Care and Vitalia Derma for products I did not receive one year ago in July.

I ordered a free trial and did not notice the very fine print on the next page I now find I agreed to purchase their product. This is deceptive advertising.

I will force them to take me to small claims court. I will be taking complaints I find and let a judge decide what is reasonable.

Have never received one bill from them for over a year.

15 Most Recent Reviews

More About Pristine Derma Care

cs@chargebacks911.com | +44 800-014-8854

Comments

35 Comments on "Pristine Derma Care"

I found this e-mail that i ordered this product with an order number 16cffa79a4 for the amount of 89.79. But i never ordered anything.So i better not receive anything in the mail or any charge on my d**n account.Let me know you got this e-mail. Period

I signed up for the “Free trial offer” on FB at $4.95. I did not sign or accept any other terms or agreements. The small sample I received was nothing like the picture advertised. There was no paperwork or additional information; only a very small product that contained writing on it that was impossible to read as the font was so very small. A couple weeks later I was charged 88.95 on my credit card. My bank found a number to call and once I called was told they could not take off the charge. I cancelled any future billings… Read more »
I tried the “Free trial offer” and you pay for shipping and handling only, about $18. Received the product and did not seem to do anything. I had a friend who is a beautician have a look and she tells me it mainly is glycerin and no more that what any skin lotion is. So I threw it out and forgot about it. Later I have very expensive charges showing up on my credit card. Come to find out they bury in the terms and agreements (on the 7th page a single sentence in the middle of a paragraph of… Read more »
I was on FB and a pop up came up purportedly from my ISP Tellus asking me to take part in a survey for which I would be given a free gift. So I did and I chose the Derma care samples paying the shipping. When it arrived there was no paper info at all so I googled the products and discovered that, hey, it could be a scam.That I’d signed up for a subscription and that I had 14 days in which to return it to cancel the subscription so I notified Telus about the survey scam, they d… Read more »
I’m the biggest skeptic around and I knew if I wanted a “Free Trial” it wouldn’t be and they wouldn’t leave me alone. I always read reviews before I buy ANYTHING on line and I’m sorry you all had to go through this. I used to use a great product (cheap!) mostly for bags under eyes from a vitamin co. in the U.S. (I’m in Canada) which I loved and had great reviews. For some total unknown reason it was discontinued. Now I’m using Serious Skin Insta Tox which I buy (in Cdn. Dollars!!) from our TSC Shopping Channel. But… Read more »
READ THIS INFORMATION. I recently received my packages of Derma and Pristine…right away I could tell that they were not the product that it claimed as I am a former make up artist. There was not information on the Pristine bottle about the product which according to the FDA, by law, ingredients are suppose to be listed. After reading the reviews here, I am right now on the phone with my credit card company. What they have told me is that to have a refund you must refuse the box when it arrives. How can that be done when it… Read more »
This is a total scam! The ad says it is a “Free Trial”. I too live in Canada and was charged $134 for one of products (derma serum) and 124 for the second(wrinkle cream). The advertising is very deceptive and the terms and agreement is at the bottom of the ad that you have to agree to before you hit the order button. You do not have a return address on the box it came in, no paperwork indicating that you will have to pay for this FREE trial and without reading the “terms” you have no way to know.… Read more »

I live in Canada and was charged $120 for this garbage product. When I signed up for the trial It stated I Was to be charged $3 cdn for the one product. That was the first scam. Turns out that was American and I was infact charged two different shipping fees for two different products which totalled around $13. Three weeks later and I’m being charged $120 for something I’m throwing away.

I’m not sure I agree with all of the comments. I did cancel my future orders due to the monthly cost. It did work wonderfully on me. When I went to cancel I had no wait time for a representative. And they sent my cancellation email while I was on the phone with him. He did try and offer me discounts but didn’t pressure me when I said I wasn’t interested. It was very easy for me to cancel my future orders. I did receive the trial bottle and after 14 days they charged me for the next 30 days… Read more »
Senior CItizens and all BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!! A Scam for Sure!!! This company takes FULL advantage of senior citizens!!! Consumaer alert!! I am contacting our attorney on my mother’s behalf! They have charged my 80 year old mother $1,333,65 for 10 months of charges and she’s received NO PRODUCT!!! First, my mother was unaware she should be receiving shipments after the trial offer, nor was she aware that they were charging her $87/month for this product and another $89/month for another product. She has recevied NOTHING since the intiial trial. They indicated they had sent products but she does not have… Read more »

Truly appreciate your sharing this as it has save me from entering the rest of my credit cards.

i’m really happy i saw this, I just rec’d my trial today but i quickly had my card cancelled before they could charge anything else! thank you for posting this!!!

yes…I noticed that also about the video but only after I had purchased the trial….

Please email me with any complaints as i am starting a class action law suit against this company….. they are a scam and need to be stopped…. ucme_sh@hotmail.ca

Mine was a gift which appears to have been tied to an Amazon [ market place] order , I only paid shipping costs.I received the gift and one more product and now have been billed three times for a total of $370.56. What a scam!!!!….

Yes – we are in for the class action law suit! I can be contacted at uga0607@gmail.com Senior CItizens and all BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!! A Scam for Sure!!! This company takes FULL advantage of senior citizens!!! Consumaer alert!! I am contacting our attorney on my mother’s behalf! They have charged my 80 year old mother $1,333,65 for 10 months of charges and she’s received NO PRODUCT!!! First, my mother was unaware she should be receiving shipments after the trial offer, nor was she aware that they were charging her $87/month for this product and another $89/month for another product. She has… Read more »

Its a scam, once you ordered for free trial they will charge you fr a big amt of money which you dont order

Warning to “Do not buy any of their products at all”. This company is a ripped off/scam and hard to deal once you have deal with them. Warranties are not respected bound to be broken. Do not patronage there products. No refund of $89.91 yet up to now.

Y want cancel vitalita,pristine immediately and y want confirmation cjubinville61@gmail.com

I singed up for a sample also and was charged 128.63 plus 5.66 for shipping and handling.
How can they be stopped?

how is this company still functioning? is there some kind of legal action that can be taken.

Carol Ann Condy Durrant

I called my credit card company and was told they could do nothing what credit card do you have??

I too was scammed. I unfortunately did not read the fine print carefully and that is their intention. I was charged 121.68 for a product that in itself is mediocre and is not something to write home about. When calling the company number, i was told that the computers where down and they could not help me!!!! I had to cancel my credit card as I assume they would keep charging me.
Even the pump on the product malfunctioned to say the least. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS BS!!!!!!!

I had the same problem and got charged over $250 total for two different products when I only agreed for a free sample of each. We should do something to stop this scam and get our money back because all what they do is stop charging for the future!

it’s a huge scam. Even though I returned the products I was still charged over $200 after being told I would get a refund. Now I have no products and still have to pay the credit card bill. It’s astounding to me that they get away with this. Don’t be fooled like I was, however if you are reading this you have been already. I really don’t know what to do, if anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate hearing them.

Tell your credit card it is a fraud chard. They will remove all the charges. Mine did. And they put them on the “watch list”.

This is a SCAM!!!!
I ordered the FREE TRIAL, paid for shipping, & didn’t receive the product!!
Then my credit card was charged $114.28!!!
I want my money back!
This company is a fraud!

Your credit card will get it back, like I said above. Tell them about it. They despise frauds.

Total Effin’ Scam, I am not only dissapointed in the product, I am also dissapointed in the “Integrity” or lack thereof, of this Company. There was NO fineprint saying my order was a “trial”; they sent me the full size (even though I only ordered the sample, paying shipping only). When I called to speak with customer service I got attitude from the man about cancelling my “subscription” which I NEVER even signed up for!! Supposedly they are cancelling everything and won’t be billing me any further but so far I have been charged $89.91 for something I never okayed… Read more »

it is a scam…if u look the videos they post they have a tube that they use to make bags and wrinkles go away in 2 minutes, a tube is NOT what they sell…they sell pristine derma care,, the product used in the videos they post ( which they stole from Jeunesse!) is called Instantly Ageless by Jeunesse…go to cindymichelle.jeunesseglobal.c….. heres my video we do not automatically sign u for a monthly thing EVER. u just buy what u want when u want either wholesale or retail. ur choice!

I’m with you…same thing happened to me. I called my credit card company and registered a complaint and stopped any further auto pay to pritine derma care. The credit card company initiated an investigation and credited me $89.91. I refused two shipments that didn’t even have returned address identifying Pristine Derma Care but some P.O. Box address. THEY ARE A TOTAL SCAM COMPANY….I DON’T KNOW HOW GOOD THEIR PRODUCT IS BUT THE COMPANY STINKS!!!!
Still trying to get one more payment refunded…

Guys do what I done I keep ringing about 15 times a day and I’ve told them I’ll be continuing until I get my $650 back , when I’m on the line I’m taking up time for people who want to buy it, I put it on loud speaker and do what I need to do
Don’t let them get away with it I told them by the time I’m finished with ye guys I’ll of cost ye thousands
They hope you go away
Dont

the very same thing has happened to me. is there any legal action that can be taken? surely they are operating in a fraudulent manner which is illegal?

so is that just call the credit card company and tell them is a fraud then they will stop my auto pay? Should I ask the credit card company to change my card too?