Lumella Eye Serum Complaints and Reviews

Business Name: Lumella Eye Skin Serum
Ottawa Lake, Michigan 95535 USA

Phone Number: 741-258-9635

Is Lumella Eye Serum a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

This Company is Ripping People Off!

I responded to an advertisement for a free trial of Lumella products, and thought I was paying for shipping only.

My credit card was charged the shipping, and also $200.00 in charges.

I called the company, they told me the 14 day trial started at the time of the order, so even though I’ve only had the product for 10 days, it’s too late to cancel. I was also told this is a subscription, and that they would be sending it out every 30 days, and charging my credit card.

The rep I spoke with said this was all stated in the terms and conditions. I told him “in small print no doubt”.

BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE SLY AND CARE NOTHING ABOUT CUSTOMERS – OBVIOUSLY! I have canceled the subscription.

Lumella – 3635 St Paul Blvd Rochester NY 14617 | 888-353-2564 | lumellaeyeserum.net

Comments

10 Comments on "Lumella Eye Serum"

I finally went to the bank and filed a lean against them and I had to close out my debit card. The girl at the bank said since I had a Cancellation number I should get my money back I also filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I hope some who have loss money also file with BBB.

This product was touted under the name of Joanna Gaines of HGTV Fixer Upper. I am hoping she got paid well to push this product, because the terms of the FREE TRIAL, JUST PAY SHIPPING, will end up costing you $200.00. See, it is not a FREE SAMPLE, it is a free TRIAL, meaning that they will send you the sample, and keep on sending the product unless you cancel the subscription. In fact, they back charged my credit card for the FREE sample. This company needs shut down and shut down NOW. Do not order, do not succumb to… Read more »

Have been fighting with them over my refund of $79.00 and I keep getting one excuse after another. They keep telling me that it didn’t go thru to the bank. And I was told they would send me a check. Didn’t happen have been fighting with them for over 3 weeks.

I also got ripped off by this company. I called and was told they would refund me most of the money, I will check my account in a few days to make sure they give me a refund if they don’t I will report them to the Better Business Bureau. the amount I paid was $187.00. I’m on a fixed income and this really hurt my budget.

same thing. the site you buy on says nothing about 14 days. They create another site when you call in that has it on there. Total fraud!!

the same thing happien to me.trying to get them of of my credit card.

I would.

Is anyone interested in filing a “Class Action Suit” against this company that operates under different names and rips people off.

I just had the same thing happen to me, I had no idea it was just a trial and paid for the shipping, The ad came on my email stating that I had won a few prizes that I could choose from. so I chose this, they said that I only had to pay for the shipping, no added costs, or that it was just a trial and needed to return it by a certain period of time. at 1st my bank statement showed the shipping fee if 4.99 or something close to that. I swore it was feb, 4th,… Read more »

I’m allergic to this product. I even went to the doctor to make sure it was the lotion and not something else. They had charged my account and refused to refund the money because they said they could only give refunds on products that have not been opened. So the only way you will not be charged is if you don’t open it!!!

So if you don’t like the box you can get your money back???!!!