It Works! Complaints

Myitworks.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: March 22, 2017

It Works! Contact Information

Business Name: It Works! Global, Inc.
5325 E State Rd 64

Most Recent It Works! Complaints

Is It Works! a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cosmetics Directory ListingIt Works! Global, Inc. Listing

RIP OFF - SCAMMERS

I ordered the confienza pills in August. I received my first shipment. My second order was supposedly “Delivered”, however I never received it. I then was billed for my 3rd shipment and still never received my 2nd order!

I contacted my rep and she told me to file a claim online. I did that.

They emailed me back stating I needed to “Call the cops” and “Call the post office and File a claim” They will not help me unless I did that first.

I called customer service 6 times. The first 2 times they hung up on me. By the time I finally got someone on the phone he said “We will not give you your money back OR ship another order!

These people are UNBELIEVABLE. They are scammers!! They take your money and do not deliver your product…

I would stay FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY and their horrendous customer service department! RIP OFF!

Most Recent Reviews About It Works!

More About It Works!

Alternate Business Names: It Works Marketing, Inc., Mayitworks

Submit a Complaint or Review For It Works!

5 Comments on "It Works!"

Pushy rep worked in my home as an aid for my disabled son. She set up and account on my own lap top. I agreed to try to the greens, with a stipulatios”. She hdd to read me the ingredients ( I have some visual problems) I told her that because of my complicated medical issues with some of my medications I can NOT take soy nor grapefruit juice. Short story is she LIED to me. The ph changes messed with my meds. I finally got a maginifying glass to read the tiny list of ingredients. GRAPEFRUIT juice. I confronted… Read more »

I ordered my business builder kit paid $99 for the 4 wraps 4 defining gels and fab wrap. I did not receive my defining gels they told me that they did not have any in stock and awarded me 25 points instead which is NOT enough to even buy ONE defining gel. & on top of it I still have to pay the S&H. Why should I pay more money for something I already payed for? Unethical and unlawful. If anyone has this same problem contact me at 682 333 1237

The kit only comes with 4 MINI Defining Gels, which are sold for $5 each. Idk where you got the idea that you get 4 Full Size Defining Gels for $25 lol

Sorry to hear this happened to you! But that would be the person who asked you to try the products fault, not the company. She had signed you up as a loyal customer without telling you the details. This is the person you should be mad at, not the company. They only process whatever is sent in to them. A loyal customer is someone who agrees to commit to a 3 month auto-shipment of any product and after the third month you are free to cancel the autoshipment but still recieve wholesale pricing on products. This explains why you kept… Read more »

After cancelling autoshipment I got ANOTHER charge on my credit card for another order. They said it looked like it didn’t get cancelled and refuse to refund me immediately. I have to wait forever for it to get here, mail it back on my own dime and THEN I will get a refund after I pay a restocking fee! NO way…I will continue to fight this, what a joke