Cellumis Complaints and Reviews

Corp Email: support@cellumis.com
Company Contact: Kemosabe AZ LLC Corp Website:

Is Cellumis a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

No "Free" Lunch

My story starts with a FREE sample and I only had to pay a $4.98 postage amount. I received this item and started using it as prescribed immediately, but was unimpressed. I got busy and did not cancel in time and received the second product with a healthy charge of $89.99.

I called upon to cancel this product after receiving the second shipment. I was told that it would be cancelled; so I didn’t think anything more about it until I received a 3rd shipment, costing another $89.98.

By this time I was quite irritated and called again.

This last call after receiving the 3rd shipment didn’t go as I had hoped. I was informed the they had not received my cancellation before the item had shipped… So sorry but I have the date and name of the person who took my cancellation order. In addition they said that the order was shipped early in the month before I cancelled but my shipping documents received with the order shows a shipping date of about 2 weeks AFTER they billed me for the product.

I called again and asked to speak to a supervisor and was put on hold and then the line went dead, I thought that a little odd so I called back again and told the person I spoke with that I had been cut off, so she asked my name and put me on hold and AGAIN the line went dead.

NOW I am getting a little HOT and called two more times and as soon as I gave my name they hung up on me.

I called by Credit card company to complain about the charge and fax’d as much information as I had to them, but they have told me the info in insufficient and had I returned the last shipment of the product that I didn’t want to pay for. I t old the Credit Card company that I can’t get through to anyone to get a return item number…

I finally decided to chalk it up to a bad company and a credit card company that would not stand behind me – I then decided to use the product as long as I was going to have to pay for it and went to use it and the plunger doesn’t even work. So I can’t even use this product and I can’t seem to return it either.

So much for a guarantee your money back product that doesn’t even work!

15 Most Recent Reviews

More About Cellumis

They ignored my cancellation twice!

Comments

12 Comments on "Cellumis"

Did what all this people have recommended below. Threatened to take legal action. They offered to give 50% back.. after some more pushing to get lawyers involved they offered full refund once product is returned. This was no problem. Sad you have to threaten this company for them to refund you. Completely a scam. I feel horrible for people who don’t choose to fight this and pay that deceptive company. After calling three times, finally having my boyfriend to call them they were very receptive, thanking him for his honesty.

I just got off the phone and was also told that I would get a 50% refund. When I continued to dispute this, she told me that I could send t back and then would have a 100% refund once the company received the product. I said that I had a family member that worked for the State’s Attorney General and would let them take care of it. She repeated the above offer and I said, “never mind, I will just call my sister and let the State Attorney General take care of it for me. She quickly said that… Read more »

What number did you call? The guy I just called to talk with was NO help at all and just kept repeating the same thing over and over!!!!

Ok, I just got off the phone with these phony bastards. I told them that I was about to file a dispute form with my bank and they offered to refund half of the charge. I told them that it was not good enough and that I saw hundreds of complaints against them online (here) and would file a dispute That is when they offered a full refund if I send back the product, which I will do. Their address is: 8390 E. Biade. Benturay F-110 #260 Scottsdale AZ 85258. You need to call and get a 17 digit number… Read more »

SCAM, hidden verbiage that supposedly commits you to recurring OUTRAGEOUS charges. I am trying to get my money back into my account now.

This company are a bunch of scam artists!! I called 3 different times and demanded my money back, I was 2 days after the 2 week trial and they said the could not refund my money i explained it did not do anything it said it would do and I think it make my crows feet WORSE I talked to Destiney, Jim & Jessica when I was able to get a 50% refund for the $94.99 they slammed my account with.. THIS COMPANY ARE A BUNCH OF SCAM ARTISTS!!!!

Total rip off…ordered for my wife. PRODUCT NOT WORKING AS STATED.. ON MY CREDIT CARD, TWO CHARGES, TOTALING $180.0.00, WHEN INQUIRED ABOUT THE CHARGES, THEY SAY, THAT IT WAS A 14 DAY FREE TRIAL, THEN YOU WILL BE CHARGED. THIS WAS NOT THE CASE WHEN ORDERED, AT NO TIME WAS THIS PART OF THE ORDERING PROCESS.

OMG what a scam! I Paid the initial 4.95 like a fool, I feel like an idiot for falling for this BS. I used the cream faithfully i saw no results and its now been almost a month.Then I got charged 94.99 i saw nothing that said i was going to be charged 94.99! I called to insist i get my money refunded but they said there was nothing that could be done. Learn from my foolish mistake…DO NOT ORDER from this Company!! I feel sooo SCAMMED.( and wtf dr OZ??? why are you saying this is so good??)

I placed an order for the free trial of all the products shown on the Cellumis infomercial. I did not receive everything that was promised which brought me to the internet to investigate this company. IT IS A SCAM. After the trial period, I found that other consumers were charged amounts that were different than other consumers. People were being charged $85 to $97.00 after the trail period. They failed to provide this information during the initial order. Another issue: When I received my shipping confirmation, it also gave me their phone number. However, I went back to the email… Read more »

wow! You just saved me $97! I had ordered 2 products from Cellumis.for about $5 each. I read your post, called the #, and yes they WERE going to charge me an additional $97 if I hadn’t called and cancelled! Thank you!

Omg, I am reading these NUMEROUS complaints about this company scamming people out of large sums without authorization. I just ordered a free trial and called and immediately cancelled! Do not trust this company! I may go and cancel my card tomorrow to be safe.