Beauty & Truth Complaints

Most Recent Beauty & Truth Complaints

Is Beauty & Truth a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cosmetics Directory ListingBeauty and Truth Listing

DECEIT! TRICKERY! FRAUD!

This company deceives consumers by offering a free trial of a cream, “rush my trial”.

Once you accept the trial, they make you pay the delivery, cheap, $4.50, so they can know your credit card number.

The email you receive confirming the transaction, shows in a well hidden place, in very small letters, that you are entering a membership, paying $89.72 per month that starts to be charged 14 days after this transaction.

I only discovered that I had fallen in a trap when the charge appeared on my credit card account.

Now it is impossible. I can neither cancel the membership nor get the money back.

15 Most Recent Reviews About Beauty & Truth

More About Beauty & Truth

Related Complaints: Kollagen Intensiv

| Beauty & Truth Returns Department: Coenecoop 595 2741 PT Waddinxveen The Netherlands | findbeautyandtruth.com

Submit a Complaint or Review For Beauty & Truth

365 Comments on "Beauty & Truth"

I too have fallen into the trap of trial cream at reduced price. I have been trying to ring the telephone number on dispatch note for the last 5 days and I just keep getting the same message that lines are busy it didn’t matter what time during the day.
I actually do not like the cream it’s making my skin dry so I just want to stopped any further creams being delivered.

I emailed you to get an address to returnbio slim and garcinia clean as I do not want these products and want them returned as I do not wish to pay for them. Please be good enough to reply to my email so I can forward them to you and do not send me any more. Order no15691145 and 15691147.I have notified my bank for no monies to be taken out..Moya Aikien

Jacquenetta Watson-Jolly

I do not want this product. I only ordered the one time product and told B&T that I do not want the product only the one time free offer. I never agreed for them to bill my checking account each month.

Jacquenetta Watson-Jolly

It’s too bad they are such thieves because some of their products actually happen to be good. You can get out of their scam because your credit card company probably knows about this company & will void the charges. In addition, I called the company & told them that if they want to send me stuff, they will be sending it for free because I wouldn’t be paying for it… & they stopped.So, I did end up with a “free” 2nd box they sent.

CON DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY
Free sample product just pay for the postage now having £69.87 from my account for nothing I have ordered.

I’m UK based, and these/ you FRAUDULNT B*GGERS have ripped me off with 2 monthly charges of £69.99 ie a total of £140!!!! ANY POTENTIAL CUSTOMER READING THIS – DO NOT ENTER INTO ANY AGREEMENT OR ORDER ANYTHING WHICH SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, BE CAREFUL WHICH “DEALS” ONLINE SEEM JUST UBER-GOOD- THEN IT’S TIME TO WATCH OUT…. — THEY WERE advertising ONLINE using Debenhams name, stating loads of Debenhams stores, were closing,, and so they were selling off/giving away for free £100 worth of Beauty products to each person/order, provided they paid the £4.95 postage costs, so watch… Read more »

Ladrones,mentirosos, sin escrúpulos. Les devolví su porquería apestosa y nunca me devolvieron mi dinero. Ojalá se pudran.

Mr Robert Glendinning
order no,14992638 Mr Robert Glendinning,4 Second Street,Bradley Bungalows,CONSETT,DH86JU,UNITED KINGDOM Have received three separate lots of Dermagen IQ. i did not order this or anything else from you,i dont want it and if you have my bank details of payments taken out i want it put back into my account,and dont!! send anymore items to me because i will involve the police to deal with this matter,going now to return to you the three items,HERMES Delivered the three items will return them to them,i am not paying delivery. Mr Robert Glendinning

STOP CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD! STOP SENDING ME YOUR PRODUCTS!!! I CONTINUE TO SEND THEM BACK BUT YOU NEVER STOP, WHY?????????

Why have the authorities not taken action against this fraudulent company?

I had cancelled my “membership” in this company on March 25th. I am still getting products that I send back to the company and also I am billed on my credit card. Please refund my $92.30 immediately. If I don’t get a reply from this my next call goes to the State Attorney General’s Office for them to take this matter. I noticed a compaint by Susan Miller, same thing has happened to me.

I have just received a jar of dermagen iQ restorative anti-ageing cream which I did not order, nor do I want. I received a trial of this product and a cellular renewal eye serum but that was all I wanted. Please refund £69.99 taken out our account on 29 th June 2017 as I want nothing to do with this firm, also any other monies debited from this account. Please reply to me that this has been done and stop any further payments. Susan Millar

I got caught up in this with charges of over $100/month coming out of my checking account. Had to go to the bank and get a new account #. Don’t get caught up in this SCAM!

BEWARE SCAM no “Truth” Offered a “Free” gift after answering a pop up short survey for BT. Just had to pay postage to receive free full size product. Time limited so you are rushed. Also add on boxes for extra products which are charged by separate companies names on your bank card (which they may change) After you have given them your card details for the postal charges there is smallprint informing you that by placing an order you are now subscribed and shall be charged full amount for “free gift” which is no longer “free” and further payments shall… Read more »

I am notinterestedin your products .please stopsending these items. I willreturn them.

My wife and I are both in our eighties and on a small State Pension… she has early onset dementia, and doesn’t think before she acts frequently. She paid 4.95 for a free trial sample (unknown to me), and first I knew was when I queried with my bank (Barclays) a payment made to ‘Betterskin’ for 59.64 …. The fraud department told me there was nothing they could do, as after many similar cases they know that in small print, on their adverts, a monthly payment will be taken from your Debit Card for the full amount. The bank are… Read more »

Can someone please send me a phone number or email where these people can be contacted what a scam

I contacted them on support @findbeautyandtruth.com

1-866-710-5109. Good luck I had to just get a new debit card to stop the charges even though I had cancelled immediately.

scam, i paid £8 for small sachet size sampes , was mislead into thinking it was the full sized products i was getting for just the p & p, just off the phone to them, they said i can return to find beauty and truth returns, PO box 42388, Larnaca, Cypress 6533, they have given me authoirsation codes for the 2 products i am returning, i have recieved an email saying my account is now cancelled, i think you will need the authorisation code for any product you are returnign to them, told them i am not happy with paying… Read more »

Ordered free samples – with just postage to pay!! Ended up taking £150 from my bank account – after I complained they said they refunded half! what a scam!!! Have informed bank to cancel any direct debits and am badgering the company for the returns address – still trying to solve!!!

ordered for free now they keep sending creams an i did not order. would appreciate them to QUIT SENDING do not need anymore. Thank you

Check you are not being charged on your credit card – they will keep taking
money out each month unless you cancel

I did cancel and they continued to take money from my checking account. Had to get a new debit card.

I have tried to get this stopped three times, and they’re still sending me products and debiting my account. STOP! I should have known when I got my first package and my bank said it was a scam.

support@findbeautyandtruth.com – email them here and tell them you want to cancel it. Ask your bank to cancel the direct debits

This company is scamming thousands of women all over the world. I was charged $300.00 for a product that I didnt touch and returned. They refuse to give me a refund.

I stupidly fell for this scam and I’m normally so ‘savvy’ with stuff like this. It was done under the guise of being from Debenhams. Luckily I kept screen shots of the confirmation so I sent them this immediately: “I wish to cancel with immediate effect any so called membership, which to be honest I’ve been tricked into entering via a misleading offer promoted on Facebook, leading me to believe I was ordering a Dior product from Debenhams department store. I will take this further unless I get an immediate response to my cancellation. I will contact my bank fraud… Read more »

I thought this was from Debenhams and have now found out this is a scam I rang them but they’d insisted I needed to try the product first before cancelling. Also if you try cancelling on their annemccreadie@yahoo.co.uk it does not work.