Beauty & Truth Complaints

Most Recent Beauty & Truth Complaints

Is Beauty & Truth a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cosmetics Directory ListingBeauty and Truth Listing

DECEIT! TRICKERY! FRAUD!

This company deceives consumers by offering a free trial of a cream, “rush my trial”.

Once you accept the trial, they make you pay the delivery, cheap, $4.50, so they can know your credit card number.

The email you receive confirming the transaction, shows in a well hidden place, in very small letters, that you are entering a membership, paying $89.72 per month that starts to be charged 14 days after this transaction.

I only discovered that I had fallen in a trap when the charge appeared on my credit card account.

Now it is impossible. I can neither cancel the membership nor get the money back.

15 Most Recent Reviews About Beauty & Truth

More About Beauty & Truth

Related Complaints: Kollagen Intensiv

| Beauty & Truth Returns Department: Coenecoop 595 2741 PT Waddinxveen The Netherlands | findbeautyandtruth.com

Submit a Complaint or Review For Beauty & Truth

354 Comments on "Beauty & Truth"

Why have the authorities not taken action against this fraudulent company?

I had cancelled my “membership” in this company on March 25th. I am still getting products that I send back to the company and also I am billed on my credit card. Please refund my $92.30 immediately. If I don’t get a reply from this my next call goes to the State Attorney General’s Office for them to take this matter. I noticed a compaint by Susan Miller, same thing has happened to me.

I have just received a jar of dermagen iQ restorative anti-ageing cream which I did not order, nor do I want. I received a trial of this product and a cellular renewal eye serum but that was all I wanted. Please refund £69.99 taken out our account on 29 th June 2017 as I want nothing to do with this firm, also any other monies debited from this account. Please reply to me that this has been done and stop any further payments. Susan Millar

I got caught up in this with charges of over $100/month coming out of my checking account. Had to go to the bank and get a new account #. Don’t get caught up in this SCAM!

BEWARE SCAM no “Truth” Offered a “Free” gift after answering a pop up short survey for BT. Just had to pay postage to receive free full size product. Time limited so you are rushed. Also add on boxes for extra products which are charged by separate companies names on your bank card (which they may change) After you have given them your card details for the postal charges there is smallprint informing you that by placing an order you are now subscribed and shall be charged full amount for “free gift” which is no longer “free” and further payments shall… Read more »

I am notinterestedin your products .please stopsending these items. I willreturn them.

My wife and I are both in our eighties and on a small State Pension… she has early onset dementia, and doesn’t think before she acts frequently. She paid 4.95 for a free trial sample (unknown to me), and first I knew was when I queried with my bank (Barclays) a payment made to ‘Betterskin’ for 59.64 …. The fraud department told me there was nothing they could do, as after many similar cases they know that in small print, on their adverts, a monthly payment will be taken from your Debit Card for the full amount. The bank are… Read more »

Can someone please send me a phone number or email where these people can be contacted what a scam

1-866-710-5109. Good luck I had to just get a new debit card to stop the charges even though I had cancelled immediately.

scam, i paid £8 for small sachet size sampes , was mislead into thinking it was the full sized products i was getting for just the p & p, just off the phone to them, they said i can return to find beauty and truth returns, PO box 42388, Larnaca, Cypress 6533, they have given me authoirsation codes for the 2 products i am returning, i have recieved an email saying my account is now cancelled, i think you will need the authorisation code for any product you are returnign to them, told them i am not happy with paying… Read more »

Ordered free samples – with just postage to pay!! Ended up taking £150 from my bank account – after I complained they said they refunded half! what a scam!!! Have informed bank to cancel any direct debits and am badgering the company for the returns address – still trying to solve!!!

ordered for free now they keep sending creams an i did not order. would appreciate them to QUIT SENDING do not need anymore. Thank you

Check you are not being charged on your credit card – they will keep taking
money out each month unless you cancel

I did cancel and they continued to take money from my checking account. Had to get a new debit card.

I have tried to get this stopped three times, and they’re still sending me products and debiting my account. STOP! I should have known when I got my first package and my bank said it was a scam.

support@findbeautyandtruth.com – email them here and tell them you want to cancel it. Ask your bank to cancel the direct debits

This company is scamming thousands of women all over the world. I was charged $300.00 for a product that I didnt touch and returned. They refuse to give me a refund.

I stupidly fell for this scam and I’m normally so ‘savvy’ with stuff like this. It was done under the guise of being from Debenhams. Luckily I kept screen shots of the confirmation so I sent them this immediately: “I wish to cancel with immediate effect any so called membership, which to be honest I’ve been tricked into entering via a misleading offer promoted on Facebook, leading me to believe I was ordering a Dior product from Debenhams department store. I will take this further unless I get an immediate response to my cancellation. I will contact my bank fraud… Read more »

I thought this was from Debenhams and have now found out this is a scam I rang them but they’d insisted I needed to try the product first before cancelling. Also if you try cancelling on their annemccreadie@yahoo.co.uk it does not work.

This company is a total scam. The ad was claiming to be from Debenhams offering a free product for the cost of postage. Nowhere in the ad did it state that this was a limited time test or that there would be a subscription until after the package was received. I could have returned the package at my own cost to a foreign address though I would doubt that there would have been any recompense. Despite immediately cancelling the subscription I have received card payments for almost £100 taken without consent. I have now cancelled my card and reported the… Read more »

This is a complete scam and do any of us now where the products are made and if they are even safe to use??! that’s my concern as well as long 2 x payments of £69. from my card wthout asking!!!

I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS AN AUTO RENEW SYSTEM EITHERSCAM ALRIGHT

I RECEIVED SAMPLE AND DIDNT APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP OF ANY KIND SAMPLE 2 SACHETS AND STUFF I DIDNT ORDER CALLED THEM EMAILED THEM SPOKE TO A PEROSN THAT WAS DIFFICULT AND WOULDNT REALLY HELP SAYING USE TRIAL FIRST THEN GET BACK TO US VERY UNCOOPERATIVE DIFFICULT SO IVE PUT A BLOCK ON MY CARD BECAUSE THEY SID THEY WOULD TAKE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT UNLESS I FINISH THE TRIAL FIRST THEN GAT BACK TO THEM YET IS SYA EASY CANCELLATION BIGGEST TRICKERY OUT FAKE SITE

Just sent this to their support address. They probably won’t receive it. Maybe they’ll have to opportunity to read it here. That would be useful. To whom it may concern, I ordered a ‘free trial’ from you. Here is the correct dictionary definition of a ‘free trial’:   a product or service that is offered to customers for free for a short period of time so they can try using it   (Cambridge Business English Dictionary) In what way does one day of use of two paltry sachets constitute a ‘free trial’? I point this out in particular as your original offer mentioned… Read more »

Absolute fraud – even the tiny ‘free sample’ is 10 ml and not 15ml as stated. They enclosed two products which I did not want, and am now being charged to return them. The return address is in Larnaca, Cyprus. They made it appear as if coming from Debenhams stores saying ten were closing and this was a complimentary product as they were getting rid of a lot of stock. Disgraceful to be allowed to get away with it despite all these complaints. CLOSE THEM DOWN

WHAT A SCAM! It appears that I also fell for this “trap”. After I paid the $4.50 for shipping, I received a phone call from the company “on a recorded line” to confirm I just placed an order. The woman on the phone was checking your address information and then stated that I would be receiving more products in a few weeks. I said I had no idea this was an auto renew/subscription service and asked that they cancel my order. She said the only way to cancel was to wait until I received the order, contact customer service and… Read more »

BIG RIP OFF!!!!!

I ordered the free trial product via an advertisement for Debenhams store closures’ excess stock. They should be closed down as have moved to Europe and still carrying out their fraudulent practices.

I was hit via Facebook with the ‘free’ trialLyn