Core Skincare Complaints and Reviews

Phone Number: 866-845-0117
Company Contact: Robbie Mercinco - Supervisor

Is Core Skincare a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Core Skin and Eye is a scam company

I was offered a free trial of their skin and eye products if I paid the postage. No where did it say that I would be charged the FULL amount for the product in 14 days unless I called them.

It did not even state how much that would be.

Turns out each of the products cost close to $100, so not only did I pay postage I got hit for an additional $200 for my “free” trial.

I never would have agreed to such a thing! And they used Ellen DeGeneres as being the sponsor!

What a SCAM!!

Comments

3 Comments on "Core Skincare"

noreen enmis or christoper hall

I did not authorities this. So, don’t go in my account. I am going tov my bank .and stop this fraud.

I had the EXACT same experience as Linda Lau above……order TRIAL SAMPLE for only the cost of shipping. NOTHING stated about automatic shipment of the product and that you would be charged $94.94 for skin cream and $91.94 for the eye cream. I did not notice the “automatic shipment” until I received an email stating they were going to do so. I called within hours of initially receiving that email and cancelled the products. The very NEXT day, I noticed the above amounts were deducted from my checking account. I called again to the number listed in the emails regarding… Read more »

I too was duped by these sly folks. In reading thru the complaints, no one has been able to get their money back on the auto-ship scam. As a warning to others, this is a SCAM.