Beverly Hills MD Complaints

Beverly Hills MD Ratings

Beverly Hills MD Reports

Most Recent Beverly Hills MD Complaints

Is Beverly Hills MD a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cosmetic Surgery Directory ListingBeverly Hills Plastic Surgery Group ListingResponse From Company

No Customer Service at Beverly Hills MD

I’m very dissatisfied with Beverly Hills MD. After looking at their video on line I was convinced that their Lift + Firm Sculpting cream would help my face a little. I was wrong, the product did nothing for my face. After using the first jar with no results I was about to return it but their policy is to return it within 60 days of purchase. As I didn’t start using it right away it was a little over 60 days when I finished the jar.

I went on their website and contacted them using their “Contact Us”. I never got a reply. About a week after that a girl from their front office called me to see if I liked their product. The call had nothing to do with my inquiry. I told her that the cream didn’t work at all for me and that I had contacted them. She said she was sure they would be contacting me because they were very customer focused. Wrong !!!

She sent me their blog with information on their Advanced cleaning Technique and said it may help me to do that before I used the Lift + Firm Sculpting Cream. The cream still didn’t work. She was very nice and friendly but did not follow up to see if I had ever been contacted. I waited about a month and sent another inquiry. I have never been contacted about either inquiry or the fact that the front office knew I was trying to contact them.

Even their letter they sent with the cream was very friendly and made it seem like if I had any questions just contact them. Wrong again. After having talked to the girl in the front office and sending two inquiries, I realize they are not customer focused and once you buy their product they don’t care if it worked or not. I’m out $93.74 and very frustrated that nobody bothered to answer my inquiry. I would not recommend buying Beverly Hills MD products.

Official Responses from Beverly Hills MD

By: Samantha W On: January 13, 2017

Response from Samantha W at Beverly Hills MD

Hello Irene,

My name is Samantha with Beverly Hills MD. Let me first apologize for the experience you had when contacting customer service. I assure you that our customers are our number one priority, and I would appreciate the opportunity to make this right.

We always stand by our 60-day money back guarantee, and understand that customers may have not started using our product right away. For reasons such as this, our customer service team may extend the 60-day guarantee a bit longer. Because of the trouble you had contacting us, I would like to extend this guarantee to you today.

Please email me at samantha@beverlyhills-md.com and I will be more than happy to refund your money for you. Thanks Irene, I hoe to hear from you soon.

By: Samantha W On: September 1, 2016

Response from Samantha W – Customer Service Manager at Beverly Hills MD

Hello, my name is Samantha and I am the Customer Care Manager here at Beverly Hills MD. I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the results of one of our products. While we have thousands of happy customers, we do understand that everyone has different skin types. For the rare instance that a customer is not happy, we always stand by our money back guarantee. I want to ensure that you are properly taken care of. Please email me at Samantha@beverlyhills-md.com, at your earliest convenience. Thank you!

15 Most Recent Reviews About Beverly Hills MD

More About Beverly Hills MD

Dr Payman Danielpour - Co-Owner | Beverly Hills Cosmeceuticals

Submit a Complaint or Review For Beverly Hills MD

26 Comments on "Beverly Hills MD"

i tried a first time order of face winkle remove cream at a low price now without my consent im getting this sent every month a a full price cant get them to stop i will let my bank take care or this and the stuff really did nothing for me so upset

I just have one comment. Why hasn’t anything been done legally to this Company and all other online shopping sites they all do the same.
Buyer beware read the fine print. All of them should be put out of business.
I am out over $400 for 3 months of auto mailing.!!!!! Product I return to sender.The same day.

Don’t be deceived by reviews on BHMD, seems negative reviews are not welcome (I know mine wasn’t). In fact, I went back checking all products, not the first negative review on any of their products. No way can this be true with all the negativity I’ve found through researching. Do your research on this company (all companies) before placing an order online…..sure wish I would’ve before spending hundreds with BHMD…lesson learned! Don’t expect to hear back from customer service, once they have your money they could careless. I went as far as reaching out to c/s manager (Samantha)….nothing! Buyer beware!!!!
I ordered 3 jars of “crepe correcting complex” and 3 bottles of “dark spot corrector” What a joke! You could purchase any drugstore product and expect the same results. All creams replenish moisture, but that’s about it. The B.H.MD products do nothing more. Apparently, I was auto-enrolled in their program even though I opted out. Fortunately, when they attempted to charge my card again, they failed, as I had cancelled that card because it had been lost (lucky me!). These 2 doctors should be reported to the Consumer Fraud Division for conning people out of their hard earned money. If… Read more »

I am so glad I looked at this complaints page. I almost ordered the crepe correcting cream, because the doctor is so convincing in the video. I have been scammed before by a miracle face lift cream that my husband thought I should try.! HaHa! I had to contact the credit card company in order to get my money back. Never again!

I ordered 3 product and “took advantage” of their buy 3 get 6 offer. (Those numbers may not be exact.) Packing slip is in the sealed box). After reading the complaints I contacted Samantha and i received an email telling me to return the products to their returns dept. While packing them i noticed the expiration date on the bottom of each jar was a day or two before my order date. This negated any doubt i had about the company and their products and i returned the products to the address provided via UPS with insurance per their request.… Read more »

I have been ordering their products and I like some of their products but if I don’t I returned it with no hassle in getting my refund back. I so very much applaud Beverly Hills MD customer service as they are very professional and understanding. You are the one who will order of want single items or choose auto ship if want cheaper. Thanks

Scam! They will put you on auto ship without your permission and then when you try to get out of it it’s almost impossible to do so! Buyer beware their product doesn’t work and they will scam you out of hundreds of dollars!

The “crepe correcting” cream is a nice feeling moisturizer, but didn’t do what it was advertised to do. That wasn’t a shock. But I was shocked when a “recurring payment” showed up on my PayPal account!! I have reported the unauthorized payment to PayPal and hopefully it will be taken care of.

Depending on the deal you got….usually you do. If you see get this cream for so & so dollars to try for a month. But in VERY fine print you see you have fifteen days to call and call and SEND it back. This way of business is BS. But today after HAVING to listen to a hour editorial and tutorial, I was able to buy something and not have that hang over my head. I called JUST to make sure. I know some companies, even though they are good which I think this one gets a 80%, will still… Read more »

The Dark eye circle corrector did absolutely NOTHING

I use this product, and it is amazing. I think it would help if you follows fit and healthy lifestyle.

bummer I was hoping it was a great product. Thanks

Tania remember everyone’s skin is different. I have use the dark circle correcting cream and have had amazing results. I have also use the crepe correcting cream and am not after two jars (have one more to go) that being said I am in my 60 and am under weight (88 lbs) which could be a contributing factor in not getting the results I was hoping for. To date I have also not had any unauthorized reoccurring charges to my accounts or received product I didn’t reorder. So think about and maybe give them a chance.

Tania remember everyone’s skin is different. I use the dark circle corrector and have had amazing results. I have also used the crepe correcting crime and am not real happy about the results however I am in my 60s and am way under weight 88lbs so that may be a contributing factor. I have yet to have any unauthorized reoccurring charges to my account.

Hello Suzie, my name is Samantha and I am the Customer Care Manager for Beverly Hills MD. I wanted to sincerely apologize for your experience with our company. It is never our intention to confuse our customers. We strive to offer our customers the best possible deals on all Beverly Hills MD products. I want to make sure that you are fully refunded for all of the jars you received. Please email me at Samantha@beverlyhills-md.com, and I will go ahead and process a full refund for you. Thank you, I look forward to making this right for you.

They did the same thing to me I thought I was getting 3 and it charged for 4 but I called and they let me keep the 4th bottle and credited back my card 40 percent so like almost the total cost of one jar. I was pleased.

I did not order this product. So far, every online offer I have seen that uses a video to sell its product is a scam. I always check them out and always find disgruntled customers who were scammed. Being able to read the customer reviews here is so helpful. I applaud those who take the time to warn us about such fraudelent miscreants. Too bad they keep getting away with their criminal behavior. Have you thought about that? They are committing a crime by defrauding customers. They deserve to be put in prison. They often operate by hiring people in… Read more »
Kristina Lundstrom Deckelmann

Being a plastic surgery nurse, it disgusts me that these doctors are scamming people with their products. If it sounds too good to be true it is. The results they are claiming you can only get by having plastic surgery, not from a product. Shame on them

Sly doctor on that video. Very unethical and should have his license taken away. I tried the product and it made my skin look older.

This is not a complaint. I am very sorry I have to discontinue with your product. I have developed burning to my face and making it turn rather red. You have a good product but I cannot use it. Please discontinue as of now. Thank You.

I ordered the Dark Spot Corrector and paid with my debit card. 28 days later I have another withdraw from my debit account when I didn’t order it anything from them. The phone number to track the withdraw is not a legit 800 #. Asked my bank to return the money and refuse since I gave voluntary my account information in the first place. This has a scan write all over the place since I didn’t even received the product.

Please never use your debit card to make online purchases. Any unscrupulous person who gains access to your debit card info, can actually drain the funds out of your account and you have very little recourse, in this case they just charged you for a purchase you never authorized. Use a credit card – the purchase could have been easily disputed in your case and you would have had the money credited back to your account. If your debit card is hacked you are similarly out of luck, if your credit card is hacked it is the credit card company’s… Read more »

That is not true with every bank. My bank is not holding me responsible for Beverly Hills MD fraudulently charging my debit card. They cancelled the payment and blocked Beverly Hills MD from accessing my account again.

If you paid using your credit card then you need to contact the card and allow them to dispute it for you and they will have you to send them a detailed letter explaining everything that’s going on, you let them know that you are suppose to be getting full refund but they have not refunded your credit card yet. And it shouldn’t take long before you get your money back on your credit card.

I also had to return the Dark Spot Corrector. Call the customer Service number (877-828-5528) and tell them it did not work. They may offer you a 40% discount to keep it but tell them you would please like a refund. Return your bottles to: Beverly Hills MD,
19801 Nordhosff Pl. #111, Chapsworth, CA. 91331 Be sure to keep your tracking slip! Hope this helps