Casey’s General Store Complaints

Company Contact: Robert J. Myers - President, CEO

Casey’s General Store Ratings

Casey’s General Store Reports

Most Recent Casey’s General Store Complaints

Is Casey’s General Store a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Corner General Stores Directory ListingCasey's General Stores Inc Listing

POOR Customer Service

The President stated “We want to do an even better job of serving you. I will personally review your comments.” This is the second time I have contacted them about their store in Wagoner, Oklahoma. I never received a call or an email to address my complaints. So, let me tell you about the bad experience I had at this store on 9/30/16. I placed an order for pizza via phone at 5pm. I spoke with Tom. He told me it would be about 15-20min. I arrived at 5:23. Tom was making a pizza.

I tried getting his attention, rang the bell and he completely ignored me. I was able to finally get is attention by going back to where he was at. Told him I was here to pick up an order. He told me that he preparing my order now. I told him, that I called it in and was told 15-20 minutes. He gives me this lame excuse that he had 30 orders called in right after me. Really? Because based on this work station and his tickets for orders, I was the only order he was working on. His station in now way looked like he had been taking 30 orders! There were only two tickets hanging up and both had my name on it. So again, I had to wait.

While waiting a kid came over to me and told me that the reason for the delay is that Tom is the only one allowed to work because he (the kid) made a mistake with the vegetables and he cannot make pizzas? I’m sorry but what does that have to do with my order? I had to wait an additional 20 minutes for me pizza. I had received a coupon (via email) for $2 off any regular priced pizza (not specialty). I was told I cannot use it, that these coupons were sent out in error? I ordered 2 larges, 1 with bacon & extra cheese and the other with pepperoni & extra cheese.

My whole point is that they have an employee (Tom) who doesn’t give a dam about the customers, who bold face lies, makes god-awful pizzas (mainly raw or burnt)and really does not need to be representing Casey’s. When I first started coming here, they had a manager (I don’t know her name) who was AWESOME. She took orders, prepared the pizzas great, positive attitude and super nice. She made me want to come back every time. I was told by Tom that she got fired because she wasn’t taking care of customers correctly.

This “Tom” they have, is beyond a bad employee. He is the one they need to get rid of. The last time I dealt with him, his excuse for the phone line being busy for over 45 minutes is that he had a ton of orders come in. Well, come to find out, he would keep the phone off of the hook so orders cannot be called in.

The first time I contacted their office, I requested a refund. Never received anything from the offices. Now here is the second time, between the awful experience, lack of customer service and the denial of using one of their coupons, I feel something is needed.

The lack of response from their office tells me that their beginning statement is a lie. They don’t care, they don’t “personally” review comments because if they did, someone would have contacted me and more importantly someone would have made sure Tom does his job correctly or be removed!

People, don’t waste your time or money on this JOKE of a store!

Caseys General Store – 820 West Cherokee Wagoner Oklahoma 74467 | 918-485-0180

15 Most Recent Reviews About Casey’s General Store

Submit a Complaint or Review For Casey’s General Store

17 Comments on "Casey’s General Store"

It seems that your store #3241 has a problem in keeping the sliced pizza warmer stocked. I have visited this store multiple times in the past year. I purchase diesel fuel and haven’t had any problems. Your kitchen is so disorganized that their excuse is “we were slammed”. I cannot see that as an excuse. The staff are not looking like employees of Casey’s. Can you have the store manager address this issue. It can’t be that difficult to see the warmers are empty and start a pizza to refill the warmer. their answer is we were slammed and no… Read more »

Mazon IL Casey store has very bad management. All they do is complain and cause trouble for vendors and everyone else. Even the Regional manager is a fluke. A******S they are. I would of fired all of them. Problem solved!!

I have worked with heather p in the above comment, all I will say is she is awesome. she is a little abrasive before you get to know her but what a valuable employee they fired. she taught me a lot about caseys and she took a lot of pride in her job. she has 3 children but still managed to be there all the time, she was always there when she was needed. a very, very knowledgeable person, and I never ever witnessed her being rude to any customer. she was a true team player and you have lost… Read more »

This sounds familiar with what they did to a Caseys Store Manger in Peoria IL.The only difference is that Store Manager took a FMLA on 01/31/2015 and AFTER she took her FMLA,the Supervisor mailed termination papers to her house and back dated those papers for 01/30/2015.The corrective action stated ’employee not present’ when that Manager was clocked in for 9 hours on 01/30/2015.The Supervisor never made any mention to Manager about ANY termination.Supervisors are inadequate,unethical,unprofessional, and they all should be terminated and the company should just have a Store Manager and District Manager.This is my opinion !!

I have a friend who has been with Casey’s over eighteen months. During that time she has been the first assistant for the last six months. They have fired the manager for stealing and are looking for a new manager instead of promoting in the company. What a crock of s**t!! You have some one that has been doing the job as manager for the last two months and you are going to make some one who has been there for two months or someone off the street, that has no clue about running the store let alone being in… Read more »

This goes on everywhere at all the Caseys locations.The number one issue with Caseys is how inadequate the Supervisors are.It is suppose to be the Supervisor making the decision on the Assistant Manager positions,but how can they do this when clearly they can’t do their own job??

what would you do if the new manager has never worked for caseys before and comes in with gm &dm and about 9 other people to clean,then proceed to DEGRADE the people working there?

So true, Caseys doesn’t back their managers. The store I managed for 10+ yrs is supervised by a very rude and disrespectful supervisor. She grabs employees by their clothing and screams at them, sexually harasses employees husbands, screams at store employees in front of customers, and her favorite part is making employees cry. Also sends her husband into to her stores to spy on employees. She has been reported numerous times and Caseys has done nothing. I quit because of her she couldn’t break me down and make me cry and I got fed up with her BS. Caseys makes… Read more »
I had worked for and patronized Casey’s for years. I always enjoyed the small town friendliness and service. Soon after the sub shops were opened the stores went to crap. They started hiring complete morons and customer service went down the tubes. It’s all about money now. I refuse to go anymore, I have unresolved debit card overcharges that I have been trying to get resolved for 3 months now. The store manager finally returned my many calls and told me it wasn’t her problem that it was their bank that screwed up. The over charge was only 1.00 but… Read more »

I went to the store in Marion & had to pre pay for a gasoline purchase. My card was charged the origional amount I asked to set up for the pre pay and then the actual purchase. If you have to pre pay at their pumps, LEAVE and go to a different merchant.

Returned a loaf of molded bread to the Hiawatha, Ks Casey’s store at Iowa and 1st street. A salesperson named Kenny Warren (think this was his last name) took over from my original salesperson, who by the way treated me most graciously. Kenny was rude to both me and the other young person behind the counter, bossing both him and me around treating me rudely as if I were not able to know what I was returning. He was boistrious, rude, inconsiderate, loud and very condescending. I have never been treated in this manner at any time since Casey’s opened… Read more »
-Casey General Stores are known for their coffee and doughnuts. I have a complaint to make concerning the Casey General Store on Hwy 54 East, Clinton, IL. If you enter the store around 9:00 – 9:30 AM, seldom do you find but a few straggling doughnuts left over from the early morning hours. The situation seldom seems to change later into the day, as well. In contrast, however, it seems no matter the hour, you can frequent the Casey General Store in Deland, Il and there are always freshly made doughnuts. I would like to see a change here.

I work at Caseys #2285 in Springfield,Ill. Our customers can request fresh donuts 24 hrs a day we are all cross trained to accomidate almost all request, maybe your store should implement this procedure.

The donut cook is in the store from 3:30am (in a busy store) until 9:30am. Donuts are not made all day. Once they are gone, they are gone. Sadly, some days are busier than others, and it can be unexpected. HOWEVER, if this lack of donut issue is an every day occurrence, I encourage you to speak to the manager.

Not true Annie.I work at Casey’s store #2218 Peoria Illinois and we make doughnuts all day if the sales are there.At our store most of the employees are cross-trained in case the need arises.It takes a simple 5 minutes to make them so its no excuse to say when their gone thats it.

HAHAHA!!!!! Go Casey’s, meth heads and Coke Wh**’s need to be called out, and there are plenty of them here in Iowa.

Just because someone likes doughnuts dosent mean they are methheads, I bet you work for Casey’s Chris