Circle K Complaints and Reviews

Phone Number: 602-728-8000
Company Contact: Tracey Guilbeau - Lead CSR

Is Circle K a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Rude, unconcerned employees

This complaint is regarding the employees at the Circle K on the corner of Line Ave. and Olive St. in Shreveport, Louisiana. I have visited this particular Circle K at least 5 times in the last 12 days and every time i go to the coffee area to get coffee they are out of hot coffee and all creamers that the machine dispenses.

DO YOU EVER REFILL THESE MACHINES? I can understand you running out, but REFILL THEM, especially when you know your customers have been asking you to for DAYS! When something is brought to your attention; ACT ON IT! DO YOUR JOB! Also, don’t stand around the cash register “gabbing” and talking to each other when the line is WRAPPED AROUND THE STORE! For F–k’s sake!

People are at a CONVENIENCE store, not Walmart, for a reason. They are usually in a hurry and want to get in and get out quickly! The employees at this Circle K act like they are doing you a favor just to check you out. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! ABSOLUTELY NO SOCIAL SKILLS!

The employees need to be TRAINED properly or LET GO! Simple as that. I rate this store a 1 out of 5 for customer service and convenience. DON’T stop at this Circle K unless you are a glutton for disappointment!

Circle K- 809 Olive St Shreveport LA 71101

Comments

7 Comments on "Circle K"

i worked at circle K i been working there before they turn chevron to circle K i appreciate the job i was fired because i called in sick i had the flu my supriver told me to bring in a doctor i told don’t have medical insurance circLe K do not provide health insurance my supriver couldn’t find anyone to cover me so he had to take my place so he was upset I work for them 6 to 12 hour or more a day or when ever they need me and i was the only one there before they… Read more »
Racism and laziness! This is ridiculous! I walked inside to pay for something and didn’t grab my wallet, just the amount I needed to purchase 1 item. Come to find out I was 10 cents short. So I walked back to the car to get it. When I came back the line had eight people in it after I had already gave them the money so I walked to the front counter and put down my dime on the counter, this girl Tamika Hurling Shannon Eary (cashier) told me to to step to the side, when I did she ignored… Read more »
Abusive store manager: i have been a long time customer at circle k located at Gordon rd in Wilmington NC. I will no longer be a customer of this store and will take my business along with my company business to another company. I will no longer walk in to this store and listen to the store manager Amy being abusive to her employees. She is rude to them and constantly talking down to them in front of customers. I have visited many of the other circle k/ kangaroo stores here in Wilmington and have not seen these problems there.… Read more »

Abusive store manager

today–dec 10–2016 I was putting gas in a container at the new minas n>s> location when a girl came on the speaker and asked me to put the container on the ground–I waved at her and did what she asked–the next thing the pump shut off & one came running out and accused me of giving them the finger –I can assure you in strongest terms that this didn,t happen–I,m 72 years old & have a damned sight more manners than their generation will ever have & wouldn,t do that to anyone—any way–circle k–you ,ve got you,re last nickle out… Read more »

I have been shopping at Circle K for many years.Ever since the name change to Shell certain bad things keep happening. Frequently they are out of my cigarettes (Winston Lites Shorts). Cigarettes are not a perishable item so it makes no sense that enough can’t be stocked.The store is on Pine Island Rd. and Stringfellow on Pine Island, Florida.

I have been over charged on items last 6 times in Circle k 660 E. Market St. Akron Oh. prices marked on there labels are always 20-30 cents lower then they charge me…Never manager in store when this happens…and employee’s look at you like your crazy,,,,next stop City auditor ….