D&J Homes Complaints and Reviews

Corp Email: joe@dandjhomes.com
Company Contact: Jerry & Joe Jennings - Co-Owners

Is D&J Homes a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Empty promises - Leaving people homeless

I have to get this off of my mind. My husband and I came to Indiana to see my daughter and daughter-in-law, we decided we liked it here. We started looking at manufactured homes.  Well my husband found one he loved a lot. So we start the process of getting it. Mind you, we are from California.

We were told that the house would be done by April or May. So we packed up our home in California and moved out here in February.

March came; no home.

June they started building the foundation.

July they put the bricks down, brought the home in, got electricity, and got mostly everything hooked up.

August came, still we’re waiting to move in. All we got was promises promises promises promises promises, it’s going to be done, it’s going to be done, it’s going to be done.

Well, my husband had a minor surgery done on September 13. Well, he passed. We were told by DJ homes with my income, my daughters, and daughter-in-law’s income we could not get finance. But they would take the Home out and put a new smaller one, that they would help with finance and it would take five weeks

October came; no home.

November came; no home.

We noticed that a house on 18th St. was already set up of DJ homes. We went and talk to them. They said we can move-in. They would get things fixed, and they would bring in appliances. Well, we did get moved in, but there’s some problems.

They never fix what they said they were going to fix. They still have not fixed; mind you, it’s my daughter, my daughter-in-law, me, my grandson, and my granddaughter needing a home. So we bought the stuff to fix the home and move in.

D**n well, come to find out D & J Home did not get a permit to take the first house, out left a big hole and a mess. The property was still in my daughter and daughter-in-law’s name. The city of Newcastle is suing them to have the brakes taken down, and cleaned up.

D and J homes could care less about us. I not only lost my home, I lost my husband and now I’m losing another home. As much as I love Newcastle and the people here, I have to move forward. My daughters and grand babies will be staying with Aunt MeMe. Thank god for her. And for me I am moving too.

D &J homes could care less I cannot understand how this lovely town of Newcastle could allow a company such as DNJ homes do this to people.

I am wondering how many other people have been treated like this.