Century Communities Complaints and Reviews

8390 E Crescent Pkwy #650
Greenwood Village, Colorado 80111 USA

Phone Number: 303-770-8300
Company Contact: Dale Francescon - CEO

Is Century Communities a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Buyer BEWARE - Horrible quality, and warranty is garbage!

If you dont want a money pit of a brand new house, nor 5 typed pages of issues when you have only been in the house for 5 months…dont buy a Century Communities home. They have them everywhere and I warn you buyer BEWARE!

I’d be happy to list to anyone the issues we have and the fact that they could care less. They only want to keep saying its a production home.

Well let me tell you something, my very first home I bought at 24 years old was a “production” home. And I had maybe 2 issues in 15 years. I didn’t have nail pops until 13 years into the house and I have them everywhere now.

I have nail pops coming through the carpet. I have a subfloor issue stemming from the basement and they have to rip up my entire third floor. Not to mention how much work we have to take off to get this stuff done.

Now, today we have a leak stemming on ALL 3 floors.

Production just means you buy in bulk and you cant change floor plans so the savings gets passed on. It does NOT mean s**t quality (well it does if you buy Century).

Century Communities – 3091 Governors Lake Dr #200 Norcross GA 30071 | 678-533-1160

Comments